12

Adelaide

    Liam woke up around noon the next day, and I couldn't have been happier to get hit in the head.

Liam was stirring in his sleep more than he has been over the past couple hours. I put my face on top of his, and focused my eyes on him. After a couple minutes of him stirring, he opened his eyes, and shot up causing him to smack my head on the way up. I was swearing curse words at Liam under my breath in French so he wouldn't know what I was saying.

He looked at me and smiled as widely as possible. "Well good morning to you too, sunshine."

Scott and Stiles went home, so I decided to drive Liam home on my bike, that was left in Deaton's garage. Scott and I found it in a junk yard, so we fixed it up together a while ago with the help of Isaac and Stiles and we got it working good as new. I haven't riden it since Allison died.

Deaton opened the garage and I pulled my bike out while Liam grabbed two helmets. I started up the engine and Liam climbed on behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. Then we drove off to the Stilinski house, where I would tell him everything.

-

Liam flung his body onto my bed and threw his face in my pillow. I laughed lightly before going to get a shirt and pants from Stiles' drawers for Liam. He mumbled a quick "thanks" before going to the bathroom to change. I shut my door when he left so I could put on a t-shirt, and shorts. I was In only a sports bra and underwear when my door flung open, and there stood a wild Liam Dunbar with wide eyes.

"Liam!!!!"  I shrieked. He just stood there and looked at me up and down. His eyes never left my body. I picked up my hairbrush, and threw it at his face to knock him out of his zone. I quickly threw on some clothes before throwing myself on my bed, burying my face in my pillow. I was so embarrassed he had to see me like that especially with the four claw mark scars  across my stomach from the fight I had with the Kanima.

Liam sat down next to me on my bed, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." I apologized to Liam, taking my head out of the pillow.

"Why are you sorry? Adelaide, its like you were wearing a bikini. Its okay." He said while rubbing my back. I shook my head, now sitting up and facing him.

"No, I'm sorry you had to see those four big scars." I told him.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it assuringly.

"Addie, I didn't even notice it. I was too taken aback by your beauty." He said softly. I looked down and blushed.

"Well, I think its time that you know how I got it. And all the other crazy things that have happened to me." I said to him, getting myself ready to tell the kanima story. Liam was still holding my hand.

I was behind Allison with my bow in hand, and a gun in my boot. Allison shot an arrow at the kanima, causing him to turn to us. He ran at Allison but she ducked. As for me, I ducked too slow. The kanima's claws dragged across my stomach, and everything went into slow motion. I thought I was going to die, but Stiles threw my in his jeep and ran me to Deaton's.

Deaton stitched me up, and Stiles told me that everyone was okay, but Jackson had become a werewolf, and Lydia saved him. For once, I felt safe. Safe from the supernatural night mare that my sister and her idiot boyfriend/ex-boyfriend had dragged me into. Everything felt slightly better.

I told Liam the story of the scars on my stomach, then I went on to tell him about the Alpha pack, and Stiles being possessed, and the nogitsune almost killing Lydia, Stiles, and I. I told him about Allison being killed by the Oni. I told him exactly what happened to my mother, and how it wasn't an animal attack. My mother killed herself.