15

ADELAIDE

I walked into school the next day with a grin on my face.

I like Liam, Liam likes me.

I opened my locker, and began to grab my things for history class. Just then, the school doors burst open, and in walked Liam. He didn't look too good though. He kept looking around, like he was trying to find somewhere to hide. Mason walked over to my locker, and asked what was wrong with him.

"I'm not sure." I replied. We both walked over to Liam, and he looked scared when Mason got his attention.

"Am I gonna see you at the bonfire tonight?" Mason asked Liam.  Liam looked over at me.

"I was gonna skip it." Liam told Mason. My heart dropped.

He asked me to go to the bonfire with him

He asked me to go to the bonfire with him. All of the events of last night played through my head. His speech he gave me. I kissed him.

WE SPOONED TOGETHER.

"You're not missing it." Mason said.

"Yeah. You're not missing it." I spat at him before walking away. I turned the corner so they wouldn't see me, but I continued to listen to their conversation.

"You're on the lacrosse team Liam. Don't you have to go?" Mason asked Liam. He started to stutter on words, and I could hear his heart beat quicken. He was scared. I turned the corner to see him looking down the hallway at something. His head flashed back to Mason.

"I-I don't think I can make it." Liam told Mason.

"You're coming, and we're going to find you a nice girl that you can embarrass yourself in front of. And find me a lacrosse player. Someone on your team has to be on mine, right?" Mason told Liam. The image of Liam with another girl makes my blood boil.

"I had a nice girl I could embarrass myself in front of, but I think I just pushed her away." Liam said, sadness present in his voice.

"Was it Addie?" Mason asked. Liam nodded.

'Well my friend, she likes you, and you like her. You'll work it out." Mason told Liam.

-

After school, I walked to the Stilinski house, and started to get ready for the bonfire. When I was done, I sat on my bead, and picked up my sketch pad, and started drawing. My art was the only escape from the supernatural world. It was my passion.

After drawing for a couple hours, my doorbell rang. Liam Dunbar stood at my door in jeans, and his lacrosse jersey, and a bouquet of sunflowers in his hand. I blushed at the small gesture.

"I'm sorry for being a dick earlier, and saying I wasn't going to the bonfire. I really messed up and i-" I cut Liam off by pressing a kiss to his cheek.