Trojan Quotations

This week, I've decided to bring up some ice-breaker (probably because lately I've been feeling sympathetic to both Samantha and Troy after the last chapters) ... So now, here is a bonus for all them readers!

P.S. NO ON GOING CHAPTER UPDATES FOR THIS WEEK. NEXT WEEK THERE WILL BE. I PROMISE.

The following is a collection of essential quotes from the previous chapters (in Troy's P.O.V) in case you are feeling drawn to life-saving quotes (not really) or just completely, randomly bored and happened to find this part of the story. The next part would be Samantha's part as well.

. . . . . . . . . 

"She was so fine. How's it someone like her even exists in a world full of tragedy?"

. . . . . . . . .

"YOU COULD BE ANYTHING. YOU COULD BE EVERYTHING." 

Eight words, twelve syllables that I have been holding on since the day she handled it to me.'

. . . . . . . . . 

"She was so beautiful at that night. Dancing like a firefly, glowing with youth and personality."

. . . . . . . . . 

"I knew Samantha; she adores putting mysteries into reality."

. . . . . . . . . 

"Now, I'm not so sure why but the sadness crept back again- the beautiful memories, the priceless laughter, her touch, her stare, all vanished in the world. How will I ever be going to move on? It is like a stone throwing itself into my skull and then disappearing and then hitting again. The process of grief was a twisted and ugly process."

. . . . . . . . . 

'I replied; "Samantha is herself. There's always a part of her that the people will love tremendously."

Ms. Pandora proceeded to the door leaving her last few words hanging in the Sunday morning air and closing the door. "And I guess that was also the part that made her broken."'