Part 20: No More Dream

QUICK NOTE: Every next part im getting less comments and votes :( If you don't mind please comment and vote, it doesnt take that long. Anyway I hope you enjoy.....

Yoongi P.O.V

I see black, however, its wasnt really black, it was white yet still black. Then I hear the voices, or one particular voice, "Why would you try to hurt me", the voice asks.

"I don't know, I was just in doubt about my feelings." I cry out to the darkness surronding me.

Slowly Jimin's face comes into vision, except he's drenched and bloody.

"You caused the end of me Min Yoongi." he turns to me and waves.

I reach out to grab him but I don't, I'm glued to my spot. I hear mysef screaming as i watch the life go out of the boys beautiful brown orbs.

Light, white light, blinding white light. That's all i see.

"YOONGI, OH GOD YOUR AWAKE!"

"HOLY CRAP, SOMEONE GET THE DOCTOR!"

"SHIT SOMEONE TELL JIMIN."

All the voices were giving me a headache. I try to speak but my throat felt like sandpaper.

"Taehyung, get him water." I recognize Jin's voice, and smile. How long has it been?

Soon I feel a liquid going down my throat, it feels refreshing.

"UUHUM where am I?" I try my best to say clearly.

"Your at a hospital dumbfuck. It's been like an effing four weeks."

FOUR WEEKS? DA FUQ?

I shoot up straight, "What happ-*cough*- happened?"

"The doctor said you-" Jin started but Hobie intergects.

"So when exactly were you going to tell us you were a heavy smoker?" he asks full of anger and sadness.

"How'd you know?"

" The doctor, you've got us so worried. As for Jimin, you have no idea what he was thinking, and what he's been doing... it was terrifying." Taehyung says to help avoid the topic of my smoking addiction.

" Jimin said he's coming to the hospital..... when he's on his death bed. Yoongi, he's pissed at you." Namjoon said walking to Jin to place a kiss on his cheek.

" When am I-*cough*- going to be- *cough* - released?" my voice hurts as I speak, which leaves my wondeiring the condition of my lungs.

"Well, the doctor just has to run some tests, then you should be good." Jungkook says coming to my side, but earning glares from the others.

" You guys, I'm really sorry. I just, I dont-"

"It's fine Yoongi, just relax please..... I think he should know you guys." Jin says.

"I should know what?" I say growing scared. I felt my heart in my throat and i started to get dizzy.

" Well, the doctor said that... well... you can't strain your voice and well.... you can't rap/sing anymore."

"I can't rap anymore?" I repeat still not understanding. I get nods from everyone.

"And Jimin doesn't know." Jin continues.

"EVERYONE -*COUGH*- LEAVE, JUST GO FUKING LEAVE. TELL JIMIN TO JUST FORGET ABOUT ME, I KNEW NONE OF YOU EVER CARED ABOUT ME ANYWAY.." I scream causing my lungs to feel like they were buring up and my throat to feel like it was closing in.

All of them were about to protest but Namjoon stops them, "Lets go, he needs to be alone right now."

DAMN RIGHT... except i need to be alone forever.

Jimin hates me. I can't rap. I don't have a future. I have no more dreams.

My life is so insignificant at this point.

I have no reason to even live.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEEEEEEELLLLL SHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

SHOULD THE NEXT PART BE IN JIMIN'S P.O.V\

love

commment

love

vote

love

follow

recommended song: Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers

WhY iS tHIS sONg So aDDICtINg