Part 7: You sucked what?

Jimin P.O.V

" Hyung, can we buy some jams first?" I whisper to Yoongi slightly, no VERY embarrassed.

"If you sleep in my bed" he says.

WHAT?!? WHAT IS HYUNG DOING? DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THAT?

"HYUNG!"

"I guess you'll never have jams." he smirks.

Dammit, I thought maybe Yoongi would be nice and award me with jams. Well he did say that if I slept in his bed he would get me some. But did he mean just lay down or...

ANYA, Yoongi-hyung is straight.

And I'm straight... I think.

"Lets hed back to the house." Yoongi says in his raspy voice. I'm not sure why but, I've always found Yoongi's raspy aggressive voice attractive. The way he raps with so much emotion makes the song feel so raw and genuine. Even when he attempts to sing I find it beautiful. It's not only his voice though, I find his smile adorable. Thankfully he smiles often however, he doesn't laugh a lot; and his laugh is just pleasant. It's the laugh that makes everyone laugh all over again. No, I don't like my hyung but, he is perfect in every possible way. He is as perfect as anyone can get.

"JIMIN YOU MOTHA EFFIN JAMLESS BOI WHY DA HELL ARENT YOU RESPONDING, HAS V TAKEN CONTROL OF YOUR MIND?"

I look up 1cm to see...Yoongi-hyung. I shake me head the same time Yoongi slightly moves his head down, causing me to hit his head.

"Eh, oh sorry hyung." I say feeling a little depressed for really no reason.

Yoongi just rolls his eyes and goes ahead. I look back down but feel someone tap my shoulder. I look back, "You like him don't you?", XM says smiling sweetly.

How did she know? Is it that obvious? If she knows does Yoongi know?

"Why would you say that?" I ask trying to mask my nervousness.

"Stop looking at me like I am crazy, it was just a hunch; and you just confirmed it." she said laughing... sadly in a way.  

"What confirmed it?" I asked curious as to why she thought that and why she seemed sad.

"You were just giving him a look that you would give someone you love." she simply said smiling small.

"love him?" I say repeating her words. I feel a tear slip and an arm being wrapped around me. I look up again and smile at XM, I wonder why she seemed a little sad though.

"Hey XM, do you have someone you love?" I ask not realizing how noisy I sound. She took her arm off of me and sighed, "Not anymore, but that's in the past". I nod my head understanding, in a small way. "This is the start of something beautiful." I say making her smile.

"YOUR SO RUDE!" I heard the maknae scream.

"I AM NOT", XM turned around to see why Hanuel was yelling

"YES YOU ARE, YOU TOOK MY PIZZA!" I face-palm are they arguing about that again? 

"YOU OFFERED IT TO ME!" XM and I turn around to look at the lovebirds.

"BUT I DIDNT ACTUALLY MEAN IT!"

"THEN YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE SAID I COULD HAVE IT, IT'S COMMON SENSE!" Hanuel screams attracting stares.

XM and I both laugh at the childish argument. "Hey where did Yoongi go?" I say suddenly realizing my hyung was no where to be seen. XM shrugs as we continue to the house.

.

.

"FINALLY WE ARE HERE." I announce. I look around where is Yoongi though?

"Lets go inside, you can meet the rest of our friends." Jungkook says motioning us inside. We all walk in and we hear a dog whistle from.... J-Hope, Taehyung, and Namjoon. Namjoon started looking around scared, probably hoping Jin was nowhere near.

"Who's that?", Taehyung says pointing to Hanuel.

"Geez, way to make me feel loved." XM says pouting.

"ITS OKAY I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!, I say, but where is Yoongi" I say to no one specific.

"Didn't he go with you?" Jin-hyung says appearing out of nowhere.

"He did, but he just disappeared so we thought he got here earlier." I start panicking, could he be in trouble?

"Hey calm down, he'll come eventually." XM whispers to me sensing my worry.

.

.

"Gee, thanks for always being by my side Jimin"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is creeping me out guys, the above part was 696 words.... im done

Right so go and love this part. BTW DONT ASK WHY I CALLED THIS PART '' YOU SUCKED WHAT'' BECAUSE I RLY DNT KNOW

BTW THIS ONE GURL, YOU KNOW WHO U ARE, BASICALLY FORCED ME TO UPDATE AGAIN GEE I LOVE YOU TOO jk jk u didn't force me, u just asked me...... a lot

recommended song: school of tears by BTS (Jin, Rapmon, and Suga)

Comment

Vote

Love

<3 AND FOR ME GETTING 20+ COMMENTS A LITTLE GIFT (again... im so kind)

 im so kind)