Mine! (Sterek/Stalia)

Stiles is a deep sleeper, he doesn't know why he doesn't wake up when his father drops something or when Scott calls him during the night. So naturally when Malia starts climbing into his window, he just turns off and welcomes her. Sometimes he almost awakes when she curls around him, but a loud snore shuts him up. Malia doesn't like to sleep alone, John knows and he doesn't say anything since he doesn't care he just doesn't want little grandchildren when his son is in high school. So Stiles sleeps through the loud sound of his window creaking, and he pulls up the covers in his sleep to let Malia in. "Stiles? Hey." Derek says, shaking him a little to wake him up since he doesn't just want to crawl into the bed.

"Naaa." Stiles says, snoring as he turns on his stomach to bury his face into his pillow. Derek takes that to mean that he doesn't care, so Derek toes off his shoes and lays down on the bed. He wraps his arm around Stiles before allowing his eyes to shut. He used to do this all the time before he left, Stiles was always the best person to sleep with since he rarely moved and he doesn't fart or anything like that. Even if he did, Derek doesn't think that he would care that much.

Unlike Stiles, Derek is a very light sleeper and he wakes up when he hears the window being opened. He turns over when he sees a girl put her head in, and she smiles since she sees Stiles first. "Stiles!" Malia squeaks, smiling happily. Derek snarls at her viciously, a little too much werewolf in that, and she frowns as she looks at him. "What? No. Stiles is my sleeping buddy! Go away!" Malia hisses, looking at him with her hands crossed over her chest as she looks at him.

"Get out, Malia." Derek tells her, holding onto Stiles. Stiles snores loudly in answer to their argument. "I got here first. Better luck next time." Derek says, and Malia growls under her breath but she seems to accepts defeat at the moment. "Bye." Derek whispers to her, and Stiles turns in his sleep and wraps his arm around Derek. Malia growls at him once more before she goes back out the window with a loud grumble under her breath as she starts to run down the street back home.

****

Stiles hums under his breath as he jogs up the stairs to the Hale house, something about an emergency meeting, and he opens the door to see Malia and Derek yelling at each other. "Stiles has always been mine. Mine." Derek growls at her, and Malia scoffs as she stands her ground.

"Well, he's mine now. Finders, keepers." Malia spits back at him, sounding as childish as she looks with her hands on her hips. Derek snorts as he goes into a long winded speech about how wolves mate for life and she wouldn't know because she's a coyote.

Stiles just shuts the door, as long as he doesn't have to sleep alone he doesn't care.

Requested by: Dini_Hale_Stilinski
Artist: I don't know.