Amusement (Sterek)

Stiles laughs as he looks out of the cart that he's in with Derek, and he turns his head to smile at his boyfriend. "This is amazing. You can see all of Beacon Hills through this." Stiles says, smiling as he wraps his arm around Derek as he looks out at the town. The sun is just starting to go down, the sky is beautiful and pink, and Stiles looks out at everything to see what he can see. "Look, it's the high school." Stiles says, pointing at it. Derek smiles at him as he nods his head, and he looks at him with a soft hum.

"Yeah, pretty." Derek says, and Stiles grins at him before he mindlessly itches his cheek where he has the Batman logo painted on his face. It doesn't itch, it's just noticeable that it's there, and he can't believe that he talked Derek into getting whiskers. "It's nice. The sunset is gorgeous." Derek tells him, but he's looking more at Stiles than the sunset. "Do you like your rabbit?" Derek asks him, gesturing to the stuffed animal that Stiles has sitting next to him.

"Yeah. I'm going to put it on my bed. I'm naming him Derek. Derek Rabbit." Stiles says, smirking at him as he leans against him while the ride moves up higher. Stiles makes a soft noise as he looks around and he smiles after he calms down at being so high up. "Are you scared of heights?" Stiles asks him, and Derek shakes his head. "Good. What if I did this?" Stiles asks, shaking the ride some which he thinks will freak Derek out since he loves his boyfriend but he loves being an asshole to him too.

Derek doesn't freak out, he does laugh, and Stiles pouts as he looks at him. "Ass." Derek tells him, wrapping his arm around his waist as he looks at him. Stiles laughs as he looks at him, and he wrinkles his nose as he leans over to kiss him. "I love you." Derek tells him, kissing him again as Stiles smiles as he kisses him again.

"I love you too. Even though you're not scared of heights." Stiles tells him, hugging him as he looks out at the town. "I love the time of day. It's so nice." Stiles says, resting against him as he smiles at him. "I'm glad that you're here with me. I know that amusement parks aren't your cup of tea." Stiles says, and Derek shrugs his shoulders as he looks at him.

"I like where ever you are." Derek tells him, looking at him. It comes out more sweet than he meant it, and Stiles coos at him before he kisses him again. "That was cheesy." Derek sighs, and Stiles shakes his head.

"No, it was perfect." Stiles says, letting Derek help him out of the ride as he looks at him. "Now. Buy me some cotton candy." Stiles tells him, and Derek rolls his eyes fondly as he takes his hand.

Requested by: Narry-ontop

Artist: batwynn