Caught (Scisaac)(Mild Mature Content)

"Isaac." Scott breathes, the cold metal of the locker cooling his heated body. Isaac smiles as he runs his lips over his, his hand dipping into his Scott's boxers, and Scott makes a soft noise of protest since he's sweaty from running to school in time for practice. Isaac doesn't care, he likes Scott a little sweaty if he's honestly, and Scott groans when Isaac's long finger close around his cock. "Isaac, Coach is still here." Scott sighs, his palm resting against the locker.

"Try to be quiet." Isaac says, wrapping his arm other arm around Scott's back as he moves his hand. Scott moans softly, Isaac muffling the noise with his mouth, and he runs his thumb over the slit of Scott's thick cock. "Shh." Isaac tells him, when Scott moans a little louder as he looks at him. Scott does his best to pinch his lips together, but Isaac forces his mouth open with a kiss. Isaac slides his hand into Scott's pants, cupping his ass with his free hand, and he runs his hand down the length of Scott's cock. He loves how Scott always gets hard in his hand, just from touching him or even from kissing, and Isaac doesn't mind waiting in the locker room for him even if he's late for practice because of it.

"Isaac, shit." Scott shudders, pushing his ass into Isaac's hand. It feels like Isaac is touching everywhere, the hand around his cock has most of his attention if he's be honest, and he kisses Isaac again. They've only fooled around a few times, never going all the way without interruption, and Isaac pulls away from the kiss to drag his lips down Scott's throat. Scott feels his teeth drag on the soft skin, the urge to tip his head to the side so he gets the message to bite down on him, but he doesn't. Scott turns his head when he hears someone coming into the locker room. "Isaac." Scott says, turning towards him but Isaac doesn't take his hands out of his pants. "Is. No, don't speed up." Scott hisses, feeling his knees buckling as he almost curls up into himself as Isaac squeezes his cock as he speeds up his hand.

"Shh, you're the one that's going to get us caught." Isaac tells him, burrowing his face into Scott's neck as he pants against him. "You're so fucking hard." Isaac whispers to him, teasing the slit of Scott's cock with his thumb. "Come for me. I'll rub it all over my skin, and let everyone know." Isaac says, biting his ear as Scott comes over his hand. Isaac smirks at him as he rubs it on his stomach before he slips on a shirt while Scott pants to catch his breath. "See you on the field, McCall." Isaac says, running out of the locker room.

Scott doesn't get a change to smart mouth back to him since Coach shouts at him to get to practice.

Requested by: Dini_Stilinski_Hale

Artist: catsfurever