I Feel Lucky Every Day I Spend With You - Chapter 6

AN: So here is the next part. Hope you like it and please comment :)

The video at the side is the song Me Without You (you'll see why it's there when you read.) ---------->

Chapter 6

Two hours were up and Grace and I made our way down the stairs where the boys were waiting for us.

I was wearing a royal blue dress that reached mid-way down my thighs and black heels. I had straightened my hair and backcombed it to give it more volume. Grace was wearing a black dress that made her green eyes stand out.

We made our way down the stairs; the boys looked up at us and smiled.

“Shit.” Liam muttered, as Ben nudged him in the ribs smirking.

When I reached him, he pulled me into his arms.

“Before we go, I need to talk to you.” He mumbled, nervously.

“Ok.” I said, as he dragged me off into the kitchen and kissed me passionately.

“Liam as much as I like kissing you, I really think we should go now.” I giggled.

“I didn’t bring you here just for that.” He laughed, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out a small package.

“Happy birthday.” He whispered, kissing my gently. I smiled at him as I untied the bow and tugged at the wrapping paper. Inside was a jellewery box, which I opened with shaking hands. I gasped when I saw what was inside; it was a silver necklace with a small heart pendant hanging on the chain.

“Do you like it?” He asked, his voice shaking.

“I love it.” I whispered not trusting my voice. I flung my arms round him, a smiled forming on my lips. “Can you put it on?” I whispered, running the chain through my fingers before handing it to Liam. I turned around and he gently moved my hair out of the way, the tips of his fingers tracing along my neck making my skin tingle. He stretched him arms over my head, wrapping the necklace round my neck before fastening at the back. I was about to turn around when I felt him trailing kisses along my neck. He spun me round so his lips met mine.

We broke apart when we heard gaging noises from behind us. My head whipped around to see Luke, Ben and Grace standing there pretending to gag.

“Oh ha ha.” I said in a monotone voice.

“Can you guys peal yourself off each other for a minute so we can leave already?” Grace smirked.

“Shut up.” I laughed, before grabbing Liam’s hand and dragging him to the front door.

The club was crowded, but we managed to find a booth near the back. I slipped in next to Liam.

“So who wants drinks?” Luke shouted above the music.

“Me.” All of us yelled simultaneously. Luke walked towards the bar, Grace not far behind.

“Ben!” A voice squealed from a sea of people. I tried to locate where it came from but there were too many people. Ben stood up just as a girl leaped into his arms. She was a couple of inches shorter than him which matching black hair. Her eyes were a caramel brown and her skin was pale. Her lip was pierced and she wore a tight red top with a black skirt.

“Guys this is my girlfriend, Maddy.” Ben smiled.

“You have a girlfriend?” I questioned.

“Yeah.” He said, slightly confused, “I told you about her at lunch the other day, we’ve been going out for a week.” My eyes widened, why couldn’t I remember this?