0.4

The next day was just as boring as usual, sleep, eat, hang out with Andrea for a bit, and then I realized that this routine wouldn't work forever. School began for me tomorrow. I am literally going to die.

Andrea is a popular person at her school, she has beautiful blonde hair with green eyes, a great personality and sense of humor- and I'm going to be a third wheel. My frizzy brown hair with the tips ombred and my brown poop eyes. Though I have to say, we both have a good sense of fashion at least.

---------

I woke up with my phone blaring This Is Gospel, which is ironic cause I felt dead inside. School. *shiver*. Even at the orphanage I had to go to the local school, and let's just say it wasn't always smooth sailing there for me and my two friends Gretchen and Izzy. They were more popular than I was, but I still felt like a third wheel in a friendship.

"Xan! Wake up!" Andrea called out from the bathroom. I rolled out of bed and peeked my eyes open. The sun was glaring through my blinds, even when fully shut. Just seeing that made me wake up. Now I can't just stay home and say I still have a stomach bug. 

"KK." I yelled back. My outfit was folded kindly and set upon my desk. The floral shirt with jeans and boots. A simple outfit- nothing to ordinary and nothing spectacular. Better not show off anymore of my fangirlishness in front of possible new friends- that's when I trust them and can wear my huge panic at the disco dress.

Pulling my outfit on, I played Melanie Martinez and danced to the song. I paused it and met up with Andrea in the joint bathroom to flat iron my frizzy and wavy hair. The blonde was showing through  more today than yesterday, making me look sweeter. 

"Xan! I love that shirt!" Andrea exclaimed, poking me in the shoulder. I smirked at her and continued my flat ironing while inspecting her outfit. A purple knee length dress with black and white polka dots and her hair half up and half down. Why did she look cute in everything? She'll be so lucky in High School.

"I love your outfit, Andrea." I replied, tugging at a bit o her dress to examine it. She looked so nice.

She blushed, "Thank you, Xan! Now are you ready to eat?" 

I nodded, "Anytime."

We linked arms and turned off the lights. I unplugged my flat iron and grabbed my phone still with Melanie waiting. Andrea hopped down the stairs, saying she smelled pancakes. When I met up with her down the hallway, we both saw Scott and Jean working together and making pancakes.

"AHH! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, PANCAKES!" Andrea squealed and ran inside the kitchen, plopping herself in one of the bar stools. I sat next to her and took a sip of the orange juice. While we waited, Andrea checked Zoe's Twitter. She wants me to be the girl Zoe is going to adopt, but I seriously doubt it. 

"GURLIE LOOOOOK!" She screamed in delight. Jean looked at us with worry on her face, but we shrugged her off, saying we were just fangirling too hard over Supernatural fanfics, but secretly we were remembering the Castiel one... God.

She handed me her phone and I read her tweet.

OMG SO EXCITED TO MEET MY NEW DAUGHTER AFTER SCHOOL TODAY! Hope we get along Great! She'll be coming home with us next Sunday! OMFG IM TOO EXCITED 😂😍💜💖

Four million retweets, six million favorites. 

Was I this girl?