one

I was about to put my head down on the table's surface but then there's one person calling out my name.

Haish what does he want ?

I groaned loudly and changed my gaze to him. My gaze became soften.

"What did you want ?" I asked bluntly even the fact is i know what he want.

"Did you have any cookies ?" I rolled my eyes and dug my right hand inside my bag. Searching for the remain cookies i ate just know.

He did know i have the remain but yet he still insisted to ask me.

"Here" i threw it to him.

He catched it and smiled widely as he tore apart the plastic.

Never a day he missed asking me for a cookie. And somehow i even wait for him to ask me do i have any cookies.

Its became my daily routine to wait him asking me for a cookies because im too shy to give to him. Personally.

And everytime he saw me ate cookies, his eyes will shine in happy and the gummy smile will appeared across his face. He know i'll spare one for him.

And not to lie i kinda like him.

Who doesnt ?

His pale skin, thin lips, gummy smile, gray hair really attracts me the most.

And not even gonna lie sometimes i will peek at him. I was pretending that i was sleeping but actually no im not. Covering my face with my hair, i can watch him without him realize.

But his friends caught me red handed. His friends noticed that i was looked at him. Always.

They even asked me did i like Yoongi ? But instead saying the truth, the only option left is denying.

I completely denying everything.

His eyes somehow show me hurt expression whenever he overheard the conversation with his friends.

But i dont want to make it so obvious that i like him.

Besides i have trust issue to deal with, thats why i become like this.

"You are spacing out" Ai Ri next to me interrupted my thought.

"And you suddenly ruin my thought" i rolled my eyes in annoyance but eventually laughed afterwards cause i cant even stay mad to her.

"I thought you want to sleep ?"

"But Yoongi asked me for a cookies. And i cant said no to him" i batted my eyelashes to her.

But then, i sighed. Knowing that i fall for him. Hard.

"Yes i did saw you gave him your cookies." She smiled at me with a teasing smile.

"Oh shut up. I have a feeling also" i punched her arm with gentle.

"For once i thought you didnt" she sarcasms.

From my peripheral vision i know someone is looking at me. I changed my direction to my right and only greeted by Yoongi. As he realized that ive caught him, he quickly looked away.

He is so damn cute.

Author's note : i might delete this fanfic soon if the idea wont come.

------------------------------
COMMENT AND VOTE JUSEYO
ANNEYEONG *wave*