nine

My parents let me stay on Yoongi's.

I really thankful cause they seems understand the situation right now but only for two weeks. I dont have the heart to tell Yoongi.

"Mom and dad, im going. I'll come home every weekend to meet you guys okay ?" They kissed my cheeks and i did the same thing.

The books,clothes and necessary things is the only thing i brought with me.

Our house actually close to each other, so if i left something i'll just go back to my home and take it. Easy.

I open the door of the house. The house looks dark and quiet.

As i close the door, i went to Yoongi's room. "Yoongi ?" I half-whispered.

Open the door of his room there's body figure laying on the bed. Probably Yoongi. The cookies from me catched my eyes. Its stay still on the night stand.

I look at Yoongi. He is sleeping. As i walked closer to him i can see his eyes wet. He must be crying. I wiped the remain tears on his cheeks and caused him to wake up from the sleep.

"In Ha" he wake up and give some space for me to sit at the bed. And i sit.

"You are crying" i bring my head down.

"Its not your fault" he scouted closer to me.

He snaked his arm to my waist and pulled me in between his leg. He put his leg on top of my leg and back hugged me.

"Im crying because my mom finally at peace. And yes i did miss her but i know my mom wouldnt happy if i keep crying everyday. This is going to be my last day of crying" his voice sounds so calm.

"My heart aching watching you crying" im sobbing in silent.

"Dont cry" he hugged me even tight and put his chin on my shoulder. He rock me to right and left.

I turn around, facing him. I wrapped my leg on his waist. He looked me deeply to my eyes. His gaze never left mine. And so do i.

He cupped my face and leaned forward. I know whats going to happen next.

He kissed me on the lips. With passion.

The taste of his lips.

We broke off the hug and laying on the bed. Looking at each other faces.

He tucked my hair to the back of my ear.

"Why you kiss me ?" I asked him.

"Because i feel like i want to do that" his eyes glaring at the ceiling.

"Dont do that if you dont mean anything" i hissed.

"Im sorry"

I cant stay mad or angry to Yoongi. I should not thinking my feeling cause Yoongi is the first priority for me starting from today. He had no family member.

Eventhough i have a feeling for Yoongi i should think about people around me. I should not strictly put the blame on him.

I watched his back as his back now are facing me. I moved closer to him and left no gap between us and hugged him.

"Im the one who should say sorry" my voice barely audible.

He turn around and bring my head to his chest and hugged me so tight "Its nobody's fault"

Im wondering what are we ?

------------------------------
COMMENT AND VOTE JUSEYO
ANNEYEONG *wave*