three

"Stop staring at Yoongi" Ai Ri laughed playfully.

"Damn it you caught me" i hissed.

If you were in place, can you resist that pale fluffy boy away ? Its a no-no right ?

Same thing goes to me.

History teacher came in, taking over the class since now is her subject. We greeted her and then sit down.

I didnt sit down yet.

I feel someone's on my right. I tilted my head up and met with the most handsome creature by God.

Its Yoongi.

He smiled sheepishly and rubbed back of his neck.

"Did you have any cookies ?"

"Sure i have" i dug in to my skirt pocket but found none.

"Gosh im so sorry Yoongi i finished it a moment ago" i clasped my hand together.

"N-no its okay serious. I should not ask you" he faked a smile and walked back to his sit.

Okay i feel guilty. I will make up my mistake after recess. I'll buy him chocolate cookies. His favourite.

I tapped my finger on my hip. Couldnt wait for History lesson to ended.

Ringgggg !!!!!

The bells finally rang.

"Ai Ri im out" i dashed out. Didnt waiting for her answer.

I walked to the kiosk that sell lots of junk foods and drinks.

"Did you perhaps any chocolate cookies ?"

"We're out of stock" the girl showed a sad expression.

"No its okay. 2 of peanut cookies will do" i smiled.

I paid the price of the cookies and walked back to my respective class.

I saw Yoongi at the back with his friends. Playing card obviously.

"Yoongi, In Ha is looking at you" Namjoon nudged him on the stomach and looked at me.

I waved at him and mentioned him to come over for a moment.

His face turned bright as he saw cookies in my grip.

"Here. Im sorry for didnt bring your favourite chocolate cookies" i handed him the cookies and he took it with wide smile.

"Thank you but you make me feel bad. I should n-" his words got cut off.

"Im willing to- no i mean its okay. Im completely okay with that" i assured him.

"Thank you" he smiled and walked away to his friends.

I can see his friends was teasing him. Taehyung tried to take the cookies but he slapped Taehyung's hand and Taehyung was pouting.

Yoongi darted him a death glare.

I just laughed and sit on my place.

Note, i'll make sure after this to put more cookies in my school bag.

------------------------------
COMMENT AND VOTE JUSEYO
ANNEYEONG *wave*