twelve

Weekend arrived.

One week more left until my day with Yoongi comes to its end.

I cant afford to leave him alone. I'd promised him that i will not leave him cause he now only have me and his friends.

His friends always visit him to check if he doing good or not.

And Yoongi never treated them bad. Okay maybe sometimes. No. All the times.

He can be an asshole. But an asshole that you cant put the blame on. He's like puffy human being with pale cheeks. And when he's smiling his eyes become small and gummy smile of him appeared. Best features of him.

Im afraid to tell him that i'll leave him soon. But our house near to each other we can visit each other. Besides we're in the same class.

I miss him asking cookies from me. Since we live under the same rooftop he rarely asking me.

I dont mind if he asking cookies for every hour. Im willing to give him.

But does he willing do the same for me ?

If i give him my heart will he return his ?
If i give him my trust will he break them someday ?
If i give him my everything will he one day walk away from my life ?

I hate myself.

Someone snuggled their head on the crook of my neck from my back. By his cologne i know its Yoongi.

"You smell good" he said between his breathe. He wrapped his arm on my neck.

"Your breathe tickle me" i pushed his head.

He really love to tease me. He keep blowing air on my neck and my laugh echoes. I tried to unwrapped his arm but he tighten the hug.

"S-stop Yoo-yoongi im begging you" i said between my suffocating breathes.

And he eventually stop but didnt break the hug yet.

"Please stay like this for a moment" he commanded.

I nodded my head.

His small action give a big impact on me. I want to hug him but he is on my back.

After 5 minutes, he become quiet.

I look over my shoulder and i know he's sleeping.

Sleepy-head.

"Hey come here sit with me on the couch" i said in a low tone.

He half open his eyes and just did what i said. He come over to me and put his head on my lap and legs on the other part of the couch.

I examined his face. His eyes swollen.

You cried again last night arent you ?

------------------------------
COMMENT AND VOTE JUSEYO
ANNEYEONG *wave*