ten

My eyes automatically opened due to the clock that ringing nonstop.

Its school time.

I wish i can skip school but to pursue my dream, academic also important thing.

I looked to my left and greeted with In Ha's face.

The love of my life.

I really like her.
No.
I really love her.

But her reaction last night after i kissed her really disappointed.

I thought we both share same feeling.

Despite everything, i only have her from now on.

"In Ha wake up" i patted her cheeks with gentle.

"Give me five minutes more" she thrown her feet to my abdomen.

"No we'll be late" i lifted up my body to sit position, i bent down a bit and put my right arm under her neck and my other hand pulled up her wrist.

She groaned and i found it cute.

My arm still on her neck "Its still early" she try to collapse back but i lifted her with bridal style and walked to the toilet and settled her down on the counter.

"Ppali take a bath okay ?"

I closed the door and fix the bed before trudged downstairs to make a breakfast. The memories suddenly attacked me.

How my mom used to wake me up in the morning. How my mom used to cook for me everyday.

But now she's forever gone.

The salty liquid rolled down on my cheeks and makes me realized that im spacing out.

Mom wouldnt like to see me crying all over again...

I washed my face and begun to make sandwich.

First i cooked scrambled egg. Took four slices of bread and cut it on the middle to have triangle shape. Spread the scrambled egg to four pieces of triangle shape bread. Done doing that i took out tomato and cucumber cut it to four slices for tomato and cucumber. The put it on top of the scrambled egg and last but not least the remain triangle shape bread i put it to each bread. She can decide by herself if she want some chilli sauce or tomato sauce.

I washed up all the untensils i used and walked upstairs.

Now its my turn.

"In Ha are you done ?" I dont want barge in just in case i might see some inappropriate view.

She opened the door letting me go inside.

She done already. "Go eat breakfast" i pushed her away from the room.

"Okay fine ! But dont push me" she pouted.

I winked and stick out my tongue playfully.

Damn girl.

------------------------------
COMMENT AND VOTE JUSEYO
ANNEYEONG *wave*