Chapter Five

Harry's POV

"I just kinda lost it," I told Liam.

"So you're saying that you leaned in to kiss Niall, but he turned his head at the last minute causing you to just give him a peck on the cheek?" Liam questioned.

I nodded slowly.

"Then, you practically begged him to kiss you." He laughed.

I groaned as I hid my face in my hands. "You make me sound so desperate."

"Okay." He chuckled deeply. "After that, you guys started making out and things got heated causing you to jump up and slam into a wall."

"Yes Liam." I rolled my eyes.

"I understood the first time it's just funny to repeat it." He spoke.

"I'm glad that my love life interests you." I replied bluntly.

"Well..." Liam wandered off. "It's a lot more interesting than mine."

"Really?" I huffed. "How?"

"I haven't even had a proper girlfriend."

"Why not?"

"There was this girl, Lily, but she wasn't interested." He pouted. "I learned that the hard way."

"Oh," I sighed. "Sorry about that."

"It's alright," He shrugged.

"What happened with Lily?" I asked cautiously. I didn't want to get my first real friend upset.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat before replying. "Well, I asked her out a couple of times, but she came up with an excuse every time."

"How many times would that be?"

"About fifteen," he answered sheepishly.

"Well it's her loss mate," I nudged his side gently with my elbow.

"Not really," He admitted sadly. "She's engaged."

"What? She's only a teenager."

"No, she's two years older than me."

"Oh," I rubbed my arm awkwardly.

This is going just peachy.

_________

Niall's POV

What the hell happened to not being gay? It wasn't him who kissed me. Damn it, I kissed him. That's what makes everything a hundred times worse. I was positive that I didn't like guys. But here I am, debating on whether I'm gay or not. If I was gay, then why the hell am I not attracted to any other guys. My kiss with Harry was great though, I've never experienced something like that. Everything is just so damn confusing.

I grabbed my jacket and hopped on my motorcycle. I need to go see Zayn and Louis, they could help me out.

I drove Zayn's house, knowing that Louis would most likely be there too. They basically are together at all hours. In a couple of minutes I arrived at Zayn's house. I parked my bike and put my helmet on the handle. I jogged towards the door and knocked a couple of times.

"Hey mate," Zayn greeted me. "I didn't know you were stopping by."

"It was kinda last minute," I chuckled.

"Well come on in." He grinned. "My house is your house."

I quietly thanked him as I made my way into the house and took a seat on the couch.

"Louis!" Zayn yelled. "Come down here, Niall is here."

We heard a giant thump upstairs, "Louis, are you alright up there?"

He made his way slowly down the stairs, "Damn it." He groaned.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I fell off of that damn bed." he exclaimed.

"You're such a dork Louis." Zayn Laughed. "Anyway, Why are you here Niall?"

"I need some advice." I admitted sheepishly.

"Alright, What could we help you with?" Louis asked.

"Um..." I wandered off.

"Are you gay?" Zayn questioned.

"What." I gasped. "How did you know? I mean, no. But, I don't know."

"It's alright mate." Louis smiled lightly.

"Yeah." Zayn agreed. "I always thought that Louis would be the gay one, but hey. I support it."

"You Bastard," Louis retaliated.

"Louis, we are trying to help Niall with a problem, so keep quiet!"

"You know how I was talking about Harry the other day?" I bit my lip softly.

"You like the nerd?" Zayn laughed.

"I don't know, we kissed and it felt right, but so wrong." I admitted.

"We're going to tell you the same thing we told you the other day." Louis spoke. "Stay away from the dork. You'll just lose all of your popularity and it will end up not working out."

"I don't know guys. Harry is a good lad."

"Okay, but don't say we didn't warn you." Zayn said strictly. "I'm telling you Niall, it's the only way."

I thought for a moment. Maybe it would be a good idea to stay away from Harry. If I stay away from him then maybe I could get over everything. I won't know until I try.

I nodded slowly, "Okay."

°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry it's so short, I honestly had no idea what to write. That being said, I hope you enjoyed it.

I love you!