Chapter Two

• Dedicated to Criselle

Niall paced back and forth, his thoughts drifting to the events that took place earlier.

"I'm not Gay." The blonde shouted as he punched the wall.

He fell onto the bed and ran his fingers through his delicate locks.

"I can't be." Niall growled. "I've been with way too many girls to be gay."

He got the lamp from the night stand and threw it on the the ground, breaking it into many tiny pieces.

Niall ripped the pictures off of the wall and threw them onto the floor.

"Why is everything so damn complicated." He cried out.

- Meanwhile at Harry's house -

Unlike Niall, Harry was actually very happy.

He was happy about the fact that he almost kissed his all time crush.

Harry danced around his room, singing along to the CD he put in the CD player.

"When I get older, losing my hair..." Harry smiled as he sang along to the beatles.

He picked up the remote control and sang into it while jumping on the bed. He grinned as his favorite part of the song came on.

"If I'd been out 'till a quarter to three, would you lock the door? Will you still need me? Would you still feed me? When I'm sixty-four."

Harry jumped off the bed and landed on his heels, causing him to lose balance and fall on his back.

He giggled as he got up and fixed his posture.

"Finally, things are working out for me." Harry spoke quietly, smiling slightly.

_______________

- Niall's POV -

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

The only thing I can do is confront Harry. I'm sure that everything is just a misunderstanding. Harry isn't gay, he can't be. We were just so caught up in Romeo and Juliet and we just kind of lost it. I saw Harry crying and doubting himself and I just wanted to make him feel better about himself. I didn't want it all to lead to this.

I pull out my phone and send Harry a quick text asking him if I could come over. He replies quickly and sends me his address.

I walk to his house, not bothering to drive since it was only five minutes away.

I come across a pink colored house and check the address. I walk towards his door and take in a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

I knock on his door a couple and take a few steps back, not wanting to seem rude.

Almost immediately, the curly haired boy opened he door with a grin on his face. "Come on in Niall."

I smile lightly as I make my way inside.

"Follow me up to my room." Harry says.

"Okay." I mumble, knowing that he probably wouldn't hear me.

We make our way up the stairs awkwardly. We both obviously want to talk about what happened earlier.

Once we were in his room, I take a seat as far away from Harry as I could.

"Um, what did you want to talk about?" Harry asks.

"Earlier."

"What about earlier?" He questions.

"When we almost kissed." I cough awkwardly.

"Oh."

"Yeah..." I trail off.

"Why did you pull away?" He furrows his eyebrows slightly. "Why didn't you kiss me?"

I take in a deep breath before replying, "I'm not gay Harry."

"Are you being serious right now?" Harry laughs.

"I'm not gay." I say a bit louder.

His expressions suddenly change from happy to sad. He lowers his head in disappointment.

"Harry, look at me."

He raises his head and stares at me with tears in his eyes.

"But, you told me that anyone would be lucky to have me." Harry cries.

"Yeah, someone." I pause. "Not me."

"But-"

"Listen to me Harry." I say. "I'm sorry if I sent you the wrong message."

Harry takes in a sharp breath before replying, "It's fine."

"I'm so sorr-"

"Can you please just go?" Harry asks me, the sadness obvious in his voice.

"Harr-"

"Just Go!" Harry yells.

I walk out of his house feeling terrible. I make my way towards my house.

Once I reach my house I slam the door shut and fall onto the couch.

I let out a groan that I had been holding in as I run my fingers through my hair.

Fuck everything.