Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys! I'm just going to warn you about the first half of this chapter. Some weird shit happens, but the rest will be Narry fluff. So, enjoy! Or not. It is a really bad chapter.

Harry's POV

11 days ago, I was released from the hospital.

13 days ago, was the last time Niall told me he liked me.

9 days ago, was the worst day of my life.

~~~

I quickly run down the long corridors in an attempt to outrun my bullies. Ever since I returned to school, the bullies have gotten meaner than before, and Niall was nowhere to be found. I was stuck having to fight this battle on my own.

"Come here, pussy," Jake, my main bully, called out. I heard him and his followers getting closer, but I didn't dare look back. I sprint towards the administrator's office, knowing I will survive an unnecessary beating if I do so.

I make it to the office and pull the door on the door. Unfortunately, the door is locked. The administrator already left. I suddenly feel a wave of panic seep through me. I try to run the other way towards the door, but a hand grabs a hold of my backpack and pulls me back roughly.

I cower back against the wall as my bullies start to corner me. I feel the tears well up in my eyes as I bring my knees up to my chest and hug them tightly. This is just like the first time me and Niall met; except this time, Niall isn't here to save me from Jake.

"You've been a bad boy, Harry," Jake spits. He brings his hand up to my cheek and caresses it. I whimper and lower my head in an attempt to get his hand off of me. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

I flinch as he pushes my hair back and leans in. "I mean, look at you. You're so sexy." He bites his lip while running his fingers through my hair. I don't know what to do; this feels so awkward.

He swiftly presses his lips onto mine. I don't know what to do. Should I kiss him back? Should I try to run away? I'm just really confused about his behaviour. He's my bully. Why is he doing this?

"Jake?" I hear an irish accent ring through the empty corridors. I try to break free from Jake's grip, but he's too strong. "Jake?" The familiar accent yells again; only this time, he's much closer. I start to thrash and kick in his arms, but it's really no use. Jake's cold lips are still on me.

"Jake?" He asks, once he's in view. He furrows his eyebrows, but I see the pain flash through his features once he sees that it's me. "Is that why you wanted me to come here? So I could watch you make out with Harry?"

Jake finally pulls his lips away from mine. I take in deep breaths as I watch Jake get up and walk towards Niall. "Sure why not? Now I understand why you defended him that day in the library. He is a really good kisser. I wouldn't be surprised if you fucked him already. I know I'm tempted to. Right now, on this floor."

"I haven't," Niall spits in Jake's face. Jake groans and wipes his face with his sleeve. He looks at Niall with and angry look, but soon starts chuckling. "What the hell do you want, Jake?"

"I think it's pretty damn obvious," Jake laughs darkly. "I want to fuck him." He turned his head and looked at me with a smirk playing across his lips. "You a squirter?" I looked down and awkwardly scratched my arm. "Hmm, babe? Whatever, you will be."

I looked over to Niall who had his fists clenched. He was panting in an attempt to calm down. "Harry, come here." Niall said, not breaking eye contact with Jake. I got up and walked over to him. He protectively snaked his arms around my waist. "Jake, say your sorry to Harry." Niall growled. I was horrified; I have never seen this side of Niall.

"Okay, calm down," Jake spoke. "Listen Harry, I'm sorry that I didn't fuck you sooner."

"That's it," I heard Niall mumble. He walked over to Jake and punched his cheekbone, sending him down. Niall applied another punch to Jake's nose, and Jake was done for it. He laid there unconscious, with his nose in a weird angle and blood everywhere.

Niall grabbed hand and pulled me outside of the school and towards his car. We got in the car and drove towards Niall's house in silence. I looked over to him, and his nostrils were flared, his neck vein was popped out, his knuckles were white from how tightly he was gripping the steering wheel. It scared me.

Niall decided to break the silence, "What the hell were you still doing at school, Harry?" He was trying his very best not to scream at me.

"I was working on a project," I reply shortly. I really don't want to get in another fight with him.

"You should have asked me to join you." Niall parks in his driveway and walks over to my side before open the door for me.

"Thank you," I mutter. He simply nods his head and goes to open his front door. I sigh and walk right behind him. He holds the door open for me and I walk over to his couch and take a seat. He takes a seat right beside me and grabs my hand in between his two large ones.

"I'm sorry if I scared you back there. I just didn't like the way he was talking to you." Niall rests his head in the crook of my neck and applies a small kiss.

"It's fine, Niall. I'm just really confused." I say honestly. He lifts his head and looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Well, it's been almost two weeks since you last told me that you liked me. I just thought you gave up on me." I shrug. He shakes his head and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"I"m sorry. It's just kinda weird for me, you know?" Niall says. "I really like you, Harry."

"I really like you too, Niall."

We lean in until our lips finally meet sending me that fluttering sensation in the pit of my stomach.

~~~

I warned you that it would be bad, and I didn't reread it so there may be spelling or grammar errors. Comment what you think! Mmkaay, bye! I love you guys!