Chapter Eight

Niall's POV

"Guys, I really don't want to go to the club." I practically whine.

I really don't want to go. I want to go to Harry's house and cuddle with him. I want to caress him and kiss him until his lips are swollen. Oh my god, I sound like a love sick puppy.

"C'mon Niall," Zayn encourages. "Let's go have some fun."

"Why?" I roll my eyes at them. "So you can hook up with some bitch?"

"What? No, I like Perrie. She's fit." Zayn says happily.

"Perrie?" I ask.

"Yeah, she's the hot new girl."

"Whatever," I reply bluntly. "What about you Louis?"

"I could use a good shag," he shrugs.

I take in a deep breath. Not everything is about sex. "Lou, I can't even look at you."

"What? Has Niall turned soft?" Louis erupts in laughter.

"I can beat the shit out of you right now." I suggest happily. "If you think i'm so soft."

Louis' eyes widen in shock before he takes a few steps back. "No need for that."

"You guys said that you would help me win back Harry." I inform them.

"After we go to the club," Louis states.

"Louis, he doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to." Zayn tells Louis. Good thing he decided to speak up, I was about to beat the shit out of him.

Louis huffs before standing up and walking towards the door. He opens it and walks outside without a second glance back. Well fuck you too.

"Ignore him," Zayn smiles reassuringly. "Just try to get a hold of Harry. We'll be back later."

"Okay," I smile and nod. I watch as he walks outside.

I really have to call Harry. God, I am such a dick sometimes. This wouldn't of happened if I just admitted my feelings for him. I can't blame this on Zayn and Louis either, I know they were just trying to help. It's all my fault for listening to them anyway.

I pick up my phone and dial Harry's number. It rings three times before going to voicemail. Damn it, he's ignoring me. I don't blame him though.

"Harry, please call me back. I need to talk to you." I speak into the phone.

I groan and fall back onto the sofa. "Please Harry," I mumble quietly to myself.

I call again, and again, and again, and again. Still, no answer. I sigh and shove the phone into my pocket.

I know he needs some space. I get that. But, I'm growing impatient. I can't sit around here and wait for him like a mad man. I need to know that he's okay. When Liam told me that Harry was crying over me I felt as if I've been stabbed. I can't stand the fact that I've caused him so much pain. He is the only one who sees good in me. I'm the only one that he's given his trust to, and I let him slip through fingers.

Maybe I should go to his house and confront him. Wait, no. That isn't good. I can't just go to his house and demand to see him. He needs some times to process all of this. I caused all of this, the least I could do is give him some alone time.

I pull out my phone and try to dial Harry's number again. This time it didn't even ring, it went straight to voicemail. Fuck it.

"Harry, please call me back. I need to know you're alright. I am such a fucking dick Harry. I'm so damn sorry. Please call back, we need to talk about some stuff. I can't wait here without an answer. I'm slowly losing my mind. Please Harry, please." I say into the phone.

This is terrible. I really hurt him. God, I'm growing anxious. I hope he hasn't done anything he regrets. No, Harry is a good lad, he would never do anything stupid.

I decide to call Zayn. He'll help. This is a crisis. The phone rings twice before he picks up.

"Zayn, I've called Harry multiple times, but he won't pick up. If you don't come here soon I am going to have a panic attack." I yell into the phone.

"Shhh," Zayn comforts me. "We'll be there soon."

"Okay," I nod my head quickly, knowing he can't see me. "Please hurry."

I swiftly hang up the phone and try to even my breathing. They'll be here soon. God, I hope so.

~*~

It's been twenty damn minutes and they're still not here. Fuck.

I've been calling Harry for the past half hour and he still hasn't picked up any of my damn calls. I really screwed this up.

The door swings open revealing Zayn, Louis, and a blonde chick. Their eyes widen in shock as they take in my appearance. I probably look like a mess. My eyes are most likely bloodshot due to all the crying and I'm sweating uncontrollably.

"Who is she?" I ask, pointing to the girl with blonde hair.

"My name's Perrie," She smiles slightly.

"Well, what is she doing here?" I ask impatiently. They better not have sex on my fucking couch.

"We were at the club together when I got that call from you." Zayn spoke up. "She wants to help."

I look over to Perrie. She's smiling lightly, her fingers playing with her hair nervously.

"Okay," I sniffle a bit. "I've called Harry at least fifty times and he still hasn't picked up. What if he did something?"

I pace back and forth like a mad man. I bring my hands up to my hair and pull roughly. Oh my god, what if he hurt himself.

"Niall, calm down. Everything is going to be alright." Louis smiles. Something about the way he said that tells me that he's not so sure himself.

"No, no, no," I cry out. "He's probably hurt himself because of me. Louis, I'm freaking out."

I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. I turn around and come face to face with Perrie.

"It's okay Niall," She says soothingly. "I've been through a heartbreak before, he just wants some space."

"Perrie, it's not the same. He has no one to comfort him. He has Liam, but I don't think that's enough for him. He feels betrayed by me. I know that feeling. He probably feels like the only way to resolve his problems is to kill himself. I used to want to kill myself too. I know for a fact that if he does then so will I."

They stand there with they're mouths hanging open, trying to comprehend the words that came out of my mouth.

"Why didn't you ever tell us?" Zayn asks sympathetically.

"You didn't need to know." I answer.

My phone rings loudly. I look at the caller ID, it's Harry. I quickly answer.

"Oh my god Harry, you're alright." A feeling of relief spread spread through me.

"No Niall, I'm not. I just called to say goodbye."

_____

Ohmygod, I feel terribleforwritingthischapter. Ithadtohappenthough. Justremember, It'sonlyjustbegun. Okay, yeah. Bye!

Iloveyou! <3 (: