Chapter Fifteen

It took eighteen days but I finally updated. Enjoy!

Niall's POV

"Niall, I'm bored," Harry whines while jumping up and down beside me. I shrug my shoulders and sit back against the hideous yellow sofa that I regret buying.

We're at my house with nothing to do. I invited him earlier, because I thought we could go out for a movie or something. But it's pouring outside, so our plans just went out the window.

"Can we please do something?" Harry asks before standing up and walking around my living room. I roll my eyes and turn over to where he is.

"What do you have in mind?" I get up and walk over to where he's standing. I wrap my arms around his waist and apply a kiss to the crook of his neck. He jumps a little in my arms but doesn't push me away.

"I know how cliché and girly this is going to sound, but why not truth or dare?" Harry's cheeks are tinted a rosy pink. I kiss his cheek and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You sure you want to do this? I am a hormonal teenage boy. Things may get somewhat out of hand," I warn. He nods and drags me over to the kitchen.

"Let's set down some rules though. If you refuse to do the dare then you have to-" he pauses and looks around the kitchen for something. He grabs the apron my mum got me last christmas -that I never used- and walks over to me, placing the awful thing in my hand. "If you refuse to do the dare, then the other person has to strip you of an article of clothing. If you don't have any clothing on by the end of this, you have to run around the neighbourhood wearing only this apron."

"You do realize that it's winter?" I laugh. He nods and hugs me.

"That makes it even more fun." Harry mumbles against my chest. I laugh and lift his face so that he's looking up at me.

"You should know that I never, ever, turn down a dare," I say proudly. He shrugs his shoulders and walks out of my grasp, going to the living room.

"Then this should be fun," He says with a smirk, leaving me dumbfounded and lonely in the kitchen. I quickly recover and follow after him. I take a seat next to him and set the apron in his lap.

"Just getting ready," I say teasingly. He gives me a fake smile and puts the apron on the small coffee table.

"Since I'm younger than you are, I think you should go first," Harry states. I nod in response, simply because I don't really know what the hell to say. "Alrighty, Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Alright, let's start with something simple. I dare you to lick your foot." I untie my left  shoe and pull off the sock before licking the heel of my foot. Harry watches with amusement filled eyes as he tries to keep from laughing at me.

"Piece of cake," I chuckle. "Truth or dare?"  He ponders for a moment but chooses truth. "Um, Is it true that you've never been in a relationship?"

"Why would you assume that?" He asks with a playful pout playing against his pink lips. I laugh at his expression. "Fine, yes, it's true," he huffs and crosses his arms.

"I knew it. You're always so awkward around me." I poke his side and watch as he squirms, and he has a giant grin on his face, but it quickly fades away, leaving Harry sitting there with pursed lips. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, it's just that you haven't even asked me out or anything." He sighs and rests his hands on his knees.

Great, just great. I feel like a fucking dick now. Everything was going absolutely fine, even without the stupid 'boyfriend' title. First, he makes me show my true colours. Being gay isn't exactly a thing to be proud of. At least, not to me. I wish I wasn't, but I can't just wake up one day and start liking girls. I'm trying here, I really am, but seriously? Who even needs to be in a relationship. It doesn't change a single thing. We'll still be two gays making out, and I'm still trying to get used to everything. I am not the one to show much affection. This is really new to me.

"Sorry,"

He rolls his eyes, "Whatever, Truth or dare?"

I run my fingers through his hair and give him a kiss on his neck. He doesn't budge, he simply just looks off into nowhere. I climb onto his lap and continue my mission to show him that we don't need a stupid title to be happy. I kiss Just below his chin and watch in satisfaction as he shivers.

"Stop it," He gently pushes my head away from his neck. "I'm supposed to be mad at you." I grip his hair and lean in.

I kiss just below his ear and whisper, "Please don't be mad at me baby."

I've heard from past hook ups that I could be really seductive. I just hope that I'm not making a fool of myself. That would be fucking embarrassing, but Harry isn't the one to judge.

He groans and quickly pulls me in for a kiss. I feel him against my thighs and know that my plan is working. I grind my hips against his giving us the friction that we both desperately need.

Harry bites my lip, and honestly, it's the hottest thing ever. Never had we actually done anything sexual, and I feel on the top of the world right now knowing that's were we're heading.

His moaning and groaning makes me want to just take my pants off at this moment, but I want to make sure Harry is comfortable with all of this.

"Harry?" I breath out.

"Yeah?" His voice is hoarse, and his lips are pink and swollen. I absolutely love it.

"Are you alright with doing all of this?" I ask but quickly realize how stupid I actually sound.

"I'm definitely alright with doing this." He rests his forehead against mine. "But what about Truth or Dare? I was looking forward to you running down the streets in that apron."

I laugh, "Some other day; right now, I want to finish what we've started."

~~~~~

Narry fluff, yay! I hope you guys liked this chapter. I realize that it isn't the best. Anyway, thanks for reading. I love you guys! Byeee