Chapter 3

We all hung out for a while, until I got hungry. So I went to the kitchen to see what there is to eat. I saw Lisa walk out of her room with her phone in her hand. I pretended that I didn't see her, and grabbed an orange from the counter. She saw me and looked up to smile. At first I was upset to hear that Lisa has a boyfriend, but I knew that she was way out of my league anyways.

"How are you?" I asked sitting next to her, peeling my orange.

"I'm doing fine, how about you?" She asked me.

"I'm good, thank you." I answered before biting into my orange that was probably old because it gave me that gross, bitter taste. We sat there awkwardly, while I ate my orange, and she was on her phone. I decided to the on the TV that in front of us.

"Do you want to watch something?" I asked politely offering her the remote. She quickly shook her was 'no' so I turned it on to my favorite show, CSI.

"You watch this show?" She asked shocked.

"Yes! I love it, do you?" I asked.

"Yeah I love it too!" She answered putting her phone beside her to watch the TV show. We only watched about two episodes, before Simon gathered everybody into the living room.

"Okay you all, I'm going to go over a few things about this tour. Every week we will have one concert, Cimorelli will open each, and One Direction will end it." He started looking around the room. I also looked around the room to see Zayn and Katherine pretty close, Christina and Louis the same, and then Dani, Lauren, Liam, Louis, and Niall all spread out around the room. Okay, I was a little jealous, but I have to keep reminding me that she has a boyfriend that she's happy with.

"You already got the rooms set up and such, so that's finished. Oh, dating. You're allowed to date anybody you want in this tour bus, as long as it doesn't cause trouble with the tour. If that happens, then I'll have to break whoever it is up. Got it?" He asked pausing to hear nothing come out of our mouths. "We are always on the bus, exept for the night before the concert. On the night before the concert you're going to have to gather up all of your stuff and take it into a hotel we already have set up. There, you can sleep in any room by anybody you want. And when we're at the hotel, you can swim, eat, watch TV, sleep, anything you want really. So those are the basics, if anything else comes up, then I will inform all of you." He said before asking if we had any questions. Nobody had any, so we all just went back to what we were doing. The Cimorelli sisters, but Lisa, went into their room probably to talk, and us boys went into our room to talk.

"Harry? Do you have a crush on Lisa?" Zayn asked me.

"She's a nice girl, and very beautiful. But no, I don't have a crush on her. She has a boyfriend." I answered.

"She has a boyfriend? Who is it?" He asked me.

"I don't know his name." I answered. He shook his head 'okay' and talked with the guys about who'd they "smash". Somehow my mind kept wandering off to Lisa. But I have to keep it on track, I'm not about to ruin another relationship.

Lisa's POV

I was in the front room talking to Ryan, and like usual we got into another fight. We always get into fights, about really nothing. This time we got into a fight about me talking about Harry. He thinks I like him or something, which I don't. Well I don't know, he's so sweet, and cute, but I have a boyfriend so I can't think of other guys like that. I would be happy if we were just good friends.