Chapter 16

Lisa's POV

It's been a little under a week since Harry gave me the promise ring, and it's been the best week of my life. He's treated me like a princess, which I love. But something's been bothering me. It has to do with Zayn. Ever since the tour has started he's been a lot more gloomy and upset. Maybe it has to do with me, I don't know. But I would hate to see him more upset, so I'm going to go and talk to him.

"Hey Zayn. Could I talk to you?" I asked walking to the kitchen where he was sitting.

"Um sure." He answered.

"We decided to sit on the couch and talk.

"What's been bothering you Zayn?"

"What do you mean?"

"Something has been bothering you, and I want to know what."

"It's nothing, really."

"It has to be something."

"Lisa just leave me alone." He said getting up from the couch.

"Zayn. I'm just trying to help you!"

"What if I don't want help? What if I'm heartbroken by somebody who doesn't like me back?"

"What in the world are you talking about?"

"Listen. I like you, a lot. More then I've liked anybody else before. But knowing that we will never have a chance broke my heart. I've been so depressed without you."

"Zayn I'm sorry."

"Me too."

And that was it, he just left. I have this feeling in my body that I should go talk this out with him, but then again, it would probably make it worse.

I just stared at the wall, motionless. I don't deserve the satisfaction of being happy if I'm the reasons why somebody's not.

"Lisa? What's wrong with Zayn?" I heard Harry say as he walked out to where I was. I didn't answer him.

"Lisa?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I hurt him." I answered not looking at him.

"What do you mean?"

"He likes me a lot, and I hurt him."

"I'm still not catching-"

"Harry. I hurt him. I broke his heart, he likes me more than anybody else, but I don't like him. So I hurt him."

"It's okay Lise. Don't get to upset my it, he does this a lot."

"What do you mean?"

"He tries to make people feel bad so they would start to like him out of guilt."

"So you're saying that I shouldn't care that he's upset and it's all my fault?"

"No I didn't say that."

"Then what?"

"Lisa why are you getting so mad?"

"Because you don't understand that something's wrong. He's not being himself. Something is way more wrong with him that nobody knows. Maybe it's about me, maybe it's not. Something is wrong, but nobody sees that."

"Please listen to me."

"No I don't need to listen to you. I hurt somebody, and you know how bad that makes me feel? Very bad."

"I'm sorry."

"Me too." Was the last thing I said before I walked into my room and went under my covers. Why do I feel like this? What is this feeling?

Harry's POV

What happened to Lisa?" Christina asked me.

"We just got into our first fight."

"About what?"

"It's nothing really."

"Well she's under her covers balling her eyes out. It has to be something."

"She's... Crying?"

"Balling. I've never seen her like this before." She said. "You're the only person that can help her."

"Do you think I should go talk to her about it?"

"Yeah, that's probably smart."

"Okay thanks Christina."