Chapter 8

Christina's POV

It's been at least a week since Lisa and Ryan broke up. It's been hard on her, I can tell, but I guess she saw it coming. But what bugs me is how Lisa is so blind that she can't see Harry is falling for her. And I mean hard. The way he looks at her is so adorable, you can definitely see the love between them. Well at least Harry to her. Everybody else knows that Harry really likes Lisa. Everybody but Harry and Lisa got into a room and talked about it. As it turns out, Harry and Louis talked about it. I am going to try and find Lisa to talk about it.

"Lisa?" I asked opening the door to her, Dani, and Lauren's room.

"Mhm?" I heard her say from her bed. She was laying in a pile of dirty clothes on her phone. Typical Lisa.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure! What's up?"

"Oh nothing. But I need to talk to you about Harry."

"Harry? What's wrong with him?" She asked suddenly concerned. It put a slight smile on my fave.

"He's fine. But can't you tell something's up with him?"

"Like what?"

"Like.. Something is bothering him?" I said hinting at her.

"I don't understand."

"Lisa. Don't you get it? Harry's likes you. Not even likes anymore. He loves you. You can tell! Ever since day one he hasn't been able to take his eyes off of you! You've been so blind." I explained to her.

"I've never realized that until now Christina."

"Well now you know Lisa. He's hurting, I talked to Louis. He told Louis that Harry was crying one night because he thought you would never like him. Can you tell now?"

"I see now. Where is he?" She asked getting up.

I pointed to the kitchen area to wear he was sitting at the table.

Lisa's POV

Not until now did I realize how Harry felt about me. I feel so bad because I've been blind since day one. How couldn't I see? Christina's right, I've been blind. I saw Harry sitting on the couch on his phone. I decided to sit by him. He put his phone down and looked at me.

"Hey beautiful." He said smiling.

"I'm sorry Harry. I'm sorry for not seeing how much you like me."

"Lisa it's okay. I know you're hurt from Ryan. It's not your fault. I'm sorry for coming off to strong."

"Harry it's not at your fault in anyway, shape, or form."

"So where do we stand ?" He asked me.

"I'm over Ryan."

"So what are you saying."

"I like you a lot."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I will Harry." I said smiling.

I felt like the happiest girl in the entire world. I just hope I don't get hurt again.