Chapter 11

Lisa's POV

So today is another concert day, and I'm nervous beyond belief. This isn't our first concert, but it feels different. When I woke up it was still early in the morning, but I couldn't sleep. So I decided to head over to Harry's room.

"Lisa? Where are you going?" I heard a sleepy Lauren ask.

"To Harry's room."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Night Lolo, love you."

"Love you too Lise."

On my way to Harry's room it was pitch dark, but somehow I made it over. When I opened their door, I passed Zayns bed, then Nialls, then finally I got to Harry's. he was sleeping soundly. So I just decided to crawl in quietly.

"Lisa?" I heard him say softly.

Crap.

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep."

"Aw it's okay baby. Come here." He said pulling me into his chest. He makes me feel so safe.

* * *

I opened my eyes and saw Harry had gotten up. I checked his phone to see what time it was, and it was still pretty early. But something on his phone caught my eye. It was a text from Taylor Swift. I punched in the code I new by heart 6173 and read the messages. Most of them were like:

"Hey Harry"
"You there?"
"Let's hangout soon"
"Don't ignore me"
"Lisa doesn't have to know"

That last one made me pretty mad so I decided to text her back.

"Hey Taylor, it's Lisa. I'm Harry's girlfriend and I'd love it if you stopped texting him because he obviously doesn't like you anymore. Thanks bye."

I locked his phone and put it back where I found it. Then I groggily got out of bed, and went to find Harry.

"Good morning Lisa." I heard a voice behind me say.

"Oh good morning whoever you are."

"It's Zayn."

"Oh hey Zayn."

"Why are you in here?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah, do you know where Harry is?"

"Ugh he's probably in the kitchen or on the couch watching TV." He said annoyed.

"Okay thank you!" I said before walking out of the room. What's his problem?

Harry was laying on the couch watching TV when I came behind him and scared him.

"Good morning beautiful." He said smiling up at me.

"Good morning lovely." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"What are you watching?" I asked still behind him.

"I'm watching Duck Dynasty."

"Oh I love that show!"

"Come lay with me babe."

He made some room, and I went to lay by him. He snuggled me up in his chest, and I was, again, safe.

We watched for a little while until I felt my eyes start to close slowly, and I went into a deep somber.

Harry's POV

It felt good after all this time to have Lisa in my arms, to know she's all mine. I looked down and saw her peacefully sleeping, she's so adorable. I decided to sleep too, considering later today we have a big concert.

Ryan's POV (stuff is about to go down soon)

Lately I've been missing Lisa a ton. I guess the saying is true "you never appreciate things until they are gone." She will never take me back, she's dating that British guy Garry. Or maybe Harry I don't know. I'm planning on going to her show tonight to surprise her and then take her back. She doesn't know that though, I'm going to tell her right before the concert.

I was getting dressed when I received a phone call from an unfamiliar number. I answered it unaware what was going on.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hi is this Ryan?" The girl voice on the other end asked.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"This is Taylor Swift." Right then and there I froze, I was speechless. She's always been my celebrity crush. "I have a plan. You want to meet me at Starbucks later?"

"Oh yeah... Um I mean sure I guess. Yes I will."

"Okay see you in a bit."

*at Starbucks*

"So Ryan. I'm aware you have dated Lisa Cimorelli, right?"

"Yes."

"And you still love her?"

"Yes. What is this all about?"

"Well, I dated Harry Styles. Her boyfriend. And I still love him. So I was thinking maybe we could start a plan so they would break up, and we could have them back. Sound good?"

"Yeah that's great. But what's the plan?"

"This is the plan...."

* * *

Lisa's POV

I'm getting ready for the show tonight, but as I was getting ready I received a phone call from... Ryan. What the heck does he want?

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Hey Lise."

"Don't call me that, what do you want?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming to your show."

"No you're not Ryan stop."

"Lisa I still love you."

"Well you should've thought about that before you broke my heart. I have a boyfriend that I'm happily together with. Don't bother coming, stay home."

"I'm not. I'm coming to take you back." That was the last thing he said before he hung up.

The first thing that came to mind was to tell Harry. I found him in the bathroom taking a shower, so I just walked in.

"Harry I need to talk to you." I said loudly so he could hear me over the running water.

"Okay Lisa, are you okay?"

"I honestly don't know. Ryan's coming to the show and he said he was going to take me back." I heard the water stop running and then he opened the door of the shower.

"He's what?!"

"Harry I don't know what he means. He's capable of a lot more then anybody knows, I'm just scared."

"It's going to be okay babe." He said wrapping the towel around his lower torso. "I will not lose sight of you tonight. Make sure to have your phone on you at all times, and if you ever need help then ask one of the boys. Okay? You'll be fine."

"And if I'm not?"

"Let's not think of that. Don't get yourself all riled up. Chances are, he's probably trying to scare you and get you nervous. But I promise you, if he dare even looks at you wrong I will kill him." He said walking up closer to me. He backed me up to the back of the door so I was trapped underneath him. He was so hot, his abs were amazing everything was amazing about him.

"You are all mine, and I'm not about to have some stupid kid mess that up." He whispered in my ear. "You're not going anywhere." He started to kiss my neck slowly, and then found a spot on the base of my neck. It made me froze, but he giggled. He kept sucking on it, probably leaving a mark. His wet curls brushed up against me, and it felt good. He made his way back up to my lips and kissed me roughly at first. Our lips moved in sync, as he grabbed my body in closer with his. I played with his wet curls, which made him laugh.

"Lisaaa" he groaned making me stop.

* KNOCK KNOCK*

We were suddenly stopped by our very intimate moment when somebody decided they wanted to come in.

"Who is it?" Harry asked still trapping me underneath him.

"It's Zayn. You've been in there for like 30 minutes."

"Oh sorry, I got caught up with something." He said smiling at me.

"Hi Lisa." Zayn said quieter. I was blushing hard by this point.

"Give us like 5 minutes." Harry said not taking his eyes off of mine.

"You guys make out somewhere else, there's 10 other people that need to shower."

"Fine." Harry said letting me out from under him.

"If you think we're finished you're wrong." He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened at his statement. And before I could open the door, he slapped my butt. I opened the door and saw Zayn standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Thanks." He mumbled under his breath.