Chapter 7

Lisa's POV

When I finally let Harry leave my room, he got up and started to walk away. Before he could open the door, I quickly got up and ran towards him.

"Harry!" I yelled when he turned around I engulfed him in a hug. A really long, sweet hug at that.

"Thank you." I mumbled into his chest.

He walked out slowly, and after that I couldn't think about anything else other then him. I loved it how he was there for me, when I least expected it. I can't believe he cared about me more then my own boyf- ex boyfriend. I'm not sad, because honestly I was done with him a long time ago. Now I'm just happy that I can be "flirty" with other guys and not get yelled at. It's not like I'm going to flirt with a lot of guys, but at least I won't have that bourdon on my shoulders.

I walked out to see everybody sitting on the couch eating pizza. I grabbed a slice of my favorite cheese pizza and sat in the empty spot by Harry.

"How are you doing?" He asked me taking a bite from his slice.

"I'm good, how about you?" I asked.

"I'm okay." He answered with a slight smile. After that we talked for a bit, and it wasn't until shortly after did I realize that Harry and I were the only ones in the room.

"Can I tell you something?" Harry asked me.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Call me weird, but I like you Lisa." Those words really shocked me. It's not like I don't have feelings for him, because I do, but I don't know if I'm ready to "love" somebody again.

"Harry you're so sweet, but you know that I ju-" I started to say before I was cut off.

"I know Lisa, I'm not pushing you into dating me. That's not what was intended at all, it's just that it's hard for me to keep my feelings for you a secret. I needed to tell you."

"I have feelings for you too, I do. But I just got my heart broken again, I don't want that to happen to me again."

"I understand Lisa, but just so you know, I'd never hurt you. Ever." He got up and walked to his room. "I'd never hurt you" kept replaying in my head with his cute English accent. I don't know what I was thinking, I like him. We've known each other for a long time now, I can't deny my feelings, as much as I try. It's just thg I'm scared, I'm not exactly sure of what, but I am.