Chapter 6

Lisa's POV

Last nights concert was such. Rush, it was amazing to see everybody's reaction when we were singing. It was awesome, until Ryan showed up and started to hurt me. He twisted my arm so hard that it still hurts. And ever since Harry has been so nice to me. If it weren't for him, then I probably wouldn't even be on this tour. Maybe I'm starting to develop feelings for Harry, but Ryan and I still have so many memories and stuff. It's going to be hard to let that go.

Since we were on the bus again, I was going to go out to the kitchen to make some food, until I got an incoming call from Ryan.

"Hey Ryan."

"Hi. We have to talk."

"Yeah, I'm sorry for kissing Harry on the cheek. It didn't mean anything, I swear."

"It's okay. But I don't think we should be together anymore."

"What? Why!"

"You obviously have feelings for that dweeb, and I don't care anymore."

"I don't have any feelings for him!" I lied.

"I don't care what happens to you anymore, I like somebody else anyways."

"Who?"

"This is why we broke up, you're so nosy."

"What the heck Ryan? So you didn love me?"

"For a little bit. Then I just used you for the fame to be honest."

"I can't believe it."

"Well believe it, bye Lisa." He said before hanging up. I felt a trail of tears running down my face, they kept flowing out. I couldn't help but cry.

Christina's POV

While I was walking to Lisa's room, I saw her leaning on the headboard of her bed crying.

"Lisa! What's wrong?" I asked jogginng to her.

"Ryan-used-broke" is all she could spit out, I knew what had happened, and I knew I couldn't do anything about it to help her feel better. I hugged her for a whole, and then left. The only person that could help her is Harry, she's not afraid to be open with him. Not that she's afraid to be open with us, it's just that... well I think you get it.

"Harry?" I asked peeking my head into the boys room.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"It's Lisa."

Harry's POV

"What's wrong with Lisa?" I asked scared.

"Ryan broke up with her, I guess e used her." She said.

My blood started to boil, so I walked quickly to her room, and saw her sitting on the floor next to her bed so that nobody could see her.

"Lisa?" I asked softly. She looked up at me, her eyes were bloodshot, she'd been crying for a long time which made me even more mad.

She didn't say a word, but I sat next to her knowing that if she wanted to say something, she would. We sat there, in silence, as she was crying her eyes out, I was plotting a way to kill the dick that made her cry. Not literally, but I sure was considering it.

I stood up ready to leave until I felt her hand connect with mine, and pulled it down motioning for me to stay. When I sat back down she placed her head in between my neck and shoulder. I rubbed her back with my hand, and we sat like that for a whole. It was really nice.