Chapter 11

I woke up. I got out of bed and cracked my back. I walked out onto the balcony and smelt to morning mist.

I looked over the balcony and saw a odly familiar person. They were staring at me. When they saw that I was looking at him or her they turned around. There was a symbol on the back of his coat. I guess ill have to check on that sometime.

"Oh morning (y/n)!" Lucy says wiping her tiered eyes.

"Morning. Ill go wake the others up." I say.

"Okay."

I walk out of are room and walked across the hall to natsu and erzas room.

Knock knock

A tierd looking natsu opened the door.

"Get ready. I wanna leave early." I said.

"Aye sir!" Natsu said between a yawn.

He closed the door. So I walked back to my room and picked out (you choose what to wear).

I took a quick shower then threw the clothes on. Lucy was packing up her bag.

"I cant wait to use my magic!" I said.

"Me either. I wanna know dragon slayer magic." She says.

"I would teach you. But I cant. Dragons have to see a special thing inside of you to see if they wanna teach you. Im not sure why but I got the elemental dragon and princess. I do have a book that teaches you card magic, speed magic, and some about animal take overs."

"I would love to borrow that book."

"Ill give it to you when we get back. Just remind me."

"Aye. Lets go its almost 11 (am)."

We walked out of the hotel room, erza exited the room followed by natsu.

"Ready!" Erza said.

We nodded.

So we followed her to the mayors house. She knocked on the door, and a scary looking old man opened the door.

"What do you want pinky, red head, blondie, and girl who has no friends." He said.

"If your the mayor we took the job to kill the bandits." Erza said trying to hold her anger in.

Then he just started laughing.

I walked up to him and grabbed his collar. I changed my eyes from red to my normal, just to make him scared.

"Did you or not send the request." I said in one of my dragon voices.

"Y-yes their base is in the woods. If you let me go I will double your reward." He said.

"K thanks grouchy." I said letting go.

He quickly went inside his house and shut the door.

"Well lets go kill some bandits." I said.

"Forest here we come!" Lucy says.

Time skip brought to you by erzas cake

We came up to an odly familiar house, but I still cant place it.

"Well im not going in first." Lucys says backing up a few steps.

Then natsu just storms the building with his fist on fire, but then the fire goes out.

"Geez natsu." Erza said.

"The-the house is magic proof!" He says.

I walk in and look around.

"This house." I said.

We walked around.

"Ahhh (y/n) come here please." Erza saud scared..........yes scared.

I walked over to her.

"Yes?" I said.

She handed me a picture of two peoples faces crossed out and my face just fine, also dads face was untouched.

I dropped it, making it crash. Lucy came up to me and hugged me.

"I hear crying, but I dont know where." Natsu said.

"Kids?" Lucy said.

"Ill go check down stairs." I said.

"You sure?"

"Yes lucy, becareful because we cant use magic."

She nodded and walked up the stairs followed by erza. I walked down the stairs. There was a cell door, so I walked ovee to it and saw a little boy curled in the corner.

"Hey you okay?" I asked.

He looked up to me and shook his head no.

I unlatched the door and walked in. I went by him.

I herd the door lock behind me, then the little boy disappeared in a mist.

Then I herd laughing.

I turned around and saw him.

"F-father?!"

Can you give me some ideas