Chapter 35

The crackling was making my heart stop. It was killing me.

I then saw a patch of blonde hair, AND HE WAS CLIMBING THE ANTENNA!

He also had gloves, why?

I soon got my answer, lighting hit the antenna, sending a shock through my body. I soon felt lightheaded (sorry not the brightest at this).

Sting got up by me.

"Thank you." I choked out.

"No problem." Sting said.

He started untieing me.

"I can't get that off your face, it's metal." Sting informed me.

"Alright." I said.

Then I felt another sting through my body. Making me almost lose my grip.

"We gotta hurry, rouge is fighting the leader guy with the rest of the police." Sting said.

"No! I think it's to late." I said.

He looked at me strangely.

We heard loud noises coming from the bottom of the antenna. It then started falling on one side. Aiden pressed the button.

It was falling towards the city. My grip was weak due to being shocked with lightning.

Once it was done falling the whole antenna was horizontal!

I had one arm on the antenna, but it was shaking.

"Sting!" I said.

My hand then let go without my consent, how rude!

I fell like a few inches, but Sting caught my hand.

"I got you! Just don't look down." He said.

"Dont say that now I want to!" I cried out.

Sting brought me to my feet. I was shaking with fear.

"I feel so weak." I said.

We then turned and saw another lighting strike getting ready to hit. Where are you laxus!

I tried running but my leg was so numb.

Sting picked my up, bridal style, and quickly ran towards the house.

Once we got there he set me down but I quickly feel to the ground.

"I can't breath." I choked out.

Paramedics came but Sting told them to get away.

"She needs care from our world. ROUGE WE GOTTA GO!" Sting yelled.

--timeskip--

We safely made it to our world. Thank god.

Sting and rouge are giving me some weird looks. But I would too BECAUSE IM BREATHING LIKE THERE IS A WHISTLE IN MY THROAT.

Sting carries me to my guild which was like miles away.

"Just breath (y/n), in-out-in-and out." Sting whispered.

I saw the guild ahead. I held onto Stings jacket as he ran faster.

We bursted through the door, the guild all stopped what they were doing. And it was quite, which kinda surprised me.

Sting put me on a bed in the infirmary room. Mira was already there.

-stings pov-
Once I set (y/n)'s fragile body in the bed, Mira got to work.

"Master wants to talk to you." Mira said to me while she knocked (y/n) out with a drug.

I walked out of the room while rouge went in. He was freaking out, I would too because my sister could die.

I walked up to Master.

"Sir." I said.

"I see you brought a wounded (y/n). I know everything about you guys going to earth to help them out. What exactly happened, tell me everything?" He asked me.

"Okay so we got a weird request to helping a fellow mage. Rouge and I got requested to go to earth! So we both agreed, we had no idea it was (y/n). So when we arrived there we saw a huge antenna thing high up in the sky. The police and us were going to break in, until something fell in-between rouge and I. I looked up and saw (y/n) attached to the top of it. And sir let me tell you, that thing was tall. So I got Rouge's attention and he was furious, that must of killed him, ya know seeing his sister up there. Anyway we bursted through the door, catching people off guard, so the police started shooting them. Rouge and i ran to the basement. We saw a guy who was smirking. Rouge went berserk, so he started fighting him. I then started climbing the antenna, but I also put gloves on to get better grip. So I finally got to her she was shaking, probably from fear. I saw this strange thing on her face, I couldn't get it off. Anyway so I untied her and the whole antenna started to fall towards the city below. So we held on, but (y/n)'s grip wasn't good enough, she wasn't holding on anymore, so she was falling. But I grabbed her hand and brought her to her feet. When we were walking I'm guessing the lighting hit the antenna or her because she wasn't moving correctly."

The room was silent again. You could hear everyones heart beat.

"Interesting, thank you for telling me." Master said.

I then grabbed my sad friend and went back to our guild.

Sorry nothing interesting