Chapter 20

I woke up with a warm arm around me. I open my eyes and see laxus sleeping across from me and Lyon with his arm around me sleeping also.

Hmm.

I curl back up next to Lyon and fall asleep. He is really cozy.

Dream
Ryan was in front of me with a bloody knife in his hands. He was saying something but I couldn't hear him. I turned around and saw my whole family and friends dead.

I tried yelling but nothing came out.

I then started to sink. I looked down and saw bloodied bodies pulling me towards them. My face was about to go under. And then it did.

End of dream

I shot up from the train seats. But everything hurt so I was falling. Thank god laxus caught me.

"Calm it." He laughed.

"Sorry I had a bad dream. My body really hurts." I say.

He picks me up and puts me back to where I was sitting.

"Thanks." I say.

"Lyon is gone. Our stop is coming up."

"Okay."

"What was your dream about. And who's ryan?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Magnolia stop." The conductor says.

Laxus picks me up and gets off the train. He then makes his way to the guild.

He opens the door and the guild hoes silent. Laxus is walking past everyone, every eye on us. He makes his way to the infirmary.

"Wendy!" He calls out.

The little blue haired girl follows us.

He softly sets me down on the infirmary bed.

"Okay Wendy make her better." Laxus says.

"Yes sir!" She salutes.

She walks over to me and uses her magic.

"Did you do something to you hair?" I ask.

"Don't talk miss.(y/n). Your rib is broken. Talking will make it worse. And yes I cut my hair. Oh and someone dropped something off for you."

I just shrugged.

"Now you will be bed-ridden a few days but you should be okay." She says.

She then skips out of the infirmary. That little girl is so sweet.

Someone give me an idea for this story im dieing over here.