Chapter 4

Todays day two.

Of course lucy woke me up by shaking me.

I slipped on a white button up shirt and a black skirt. I also had high heals on. It looks like a office uniform, but its so cute.

I ran on our balcony right as mato was about to explain what were going to do. Its just going to be battles, 1v1.

Eve v Yuka, winner eve

Blah

Blah

Lucy v flare.

God those are the guild that hurt wendy. I again was cletching the balconys edge, causing it to crack more.

Lucy was winning but then everything turned for the worst. Lucy was losing!

Flare was talking to her about something but I couldn't hear her, it was too quiet, a little too quiet.

Flare started whiping lucy with her hair, burning her hair.

While they were fighting I looked over at raven tail, they looked pleased. Then I looked over at sabortooth and saw a blonde guy staring at me.

Once I looked at him he went back to watching the battle.

So I did too. And lucy was tied up with flares hair.

Something red caught my attention, and it wasnt even In the arena. And it was right by levy.

It looked just like flares hair. I looked over at the battle and saw her hair is in the ground.

So I ran over to levy and pulled the hair up, showing the crowd.

"IT LOOKS LIKE FLARE WAS CHEATING! RAVEN TAIL IS OUT OF THE GAMES! " Mato said.

I ran over to the bruised lucy.

"Hey!?" I said.

"Hi." She said.

Natsu went over to her and picked her up.

He brought her to the infirmary, she was soundly asleep.

I was fuming with anger, why were they just doing this to our guild! First wendy then Gray and now Lucy.

They will pay.

While is was sitting in a chair next to the asleep lucy, I herd a knock at the door.

And the whole guild walked in.

By all the commotion lucy awake.

"Oh hey!" She says.

"Dont talk, you wasted a ton of magic power!" Master said.

He jumped on the bed.

"OKAY BRATS LISTEN UP. SINCE RAVEN TAIL IS OUT OF THE GAMES, THEY NEED A EVEN NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SO WERE FORMING A NEW TEAM CALLED FAIRY TAIL. IT HAS NATSU, ERZA , (Y/N), LAXUS, AND MIRA!" Master yelled, which really hurt my ears.

"Now since its the last battle, you all go to the inn and rest." Master says quietly.

I checked Lucy, it see if shes okay. Then I went home and fell asleep.