Chapter 33

"what?" I said.

"You have been chosen to work for me." Patrick says.

"Hold up. Explain everything."

"Okay. I'm not from this world. I'm from planet earth. We are great friends with your leaders. So we asked them to find the best fighter. Who is smart and strong. So they gave us 7 people. But you had smarts, patience, and you thought of other people. So I need your help."

"Why can't I use magic?"

"Because people from worlds don't believe in it so when someone from earth is in your world, no one can use it. But only if the council let's them. Just like gajeel and gray."

"I'm not going with you to earth. No way."

"So would you rather go to jail of murder, destroyed property, public disturbance or get on the plane and I will tell you your mission."

--timeskip--

"Alright. So there is a group of people, category 4, who have been stealing cars. We can never get in their plot because it's guarded to the max. We can't bomb them because innocent people live around them. So we need you to find a way in. You need to find their weekness. So do whatever you need to get in." Patrick said.

"Does my guild know about this." I asked.

"No."

"Oh lord."

"Well get ready because your car to pick you up is ready to pick you up. And listen to Rupert, he knows more than me."

"Alright."

(Sorry it was short)