Chapter 19

After I herd that word a see a tall man walk up to the stage and hand money to another guy. Then the guy walked up to me.

"Hello princess." He smiles.

He is really tall. Brown hair, very toned face. And he looked young. Even though he bought me he is really hot.

I felt a sting on my face. I look up and see the man with his hand in the air.

"Every time you don't speak to me you will get slapped. You get that!" He yells.

I nodded.

But I get another slap.

"Words when you talk to me." He says.

"Yes!" I say.

"Okay boys take her to my house."

Hayden puts a cloth to my face and I felt really lightheaded. Then I saw blackness.

••••••••••timeskip•••••••••••

I woke up on a really soft surface. I tried to remember what happened. But everything went to a blank. Hmm.

I get up and see I'm in a room. And a very sad looking maid.

"Umm hello." I say.

"Hello." She says sadly.

"Umm where am i?"

"I can't say anything. But when you find everything out I will help you. Okay."

"Um okay!"

She gets up and leaves but then comes back with a tall man with brown hair.

"Hello honey!" He says.

"Ah." I say.

"We are married."

"We are!?"

"Yup and you are going to be my little slave!"

"How long have we been married?"

"3 years. Okay now on your first job I want you to get the mail. Okay."

"Okay!"

I followed my husband to the front door.

"I want you back here in five minutes. Mayce (dats me) will meet you here." He says.

I nodded and opened the front door. I walked down the long driveway and saw the mail box. I opened it and only saw a magazine. I grabbed it and saw the cover. It was sorcerer weekly. And the people on the cover looked really familiar. Then I saw me on the cover! Me! (Y/n) (l/n)! Then all different memories came to my head.

That man took my memories away! I am a fairy tail mage! Oh my god! But I still can't use my magic!

I walked back to the office and saw mayce. She's the maid I saw when I woke up.

"Let's give this to your husband!" She says grabbing the magazine.

"He's not my husband!" I say.

"You remember?"

"Im on that magazine. And those are my friends!"

Mayce looked at me with a scared face.

I felt a strong hand go on my shoulder.

"I thought you would never get your memories back." A man says.

I turn around and see my so called husband.

"Even though you got your memories back doesn't mean you can escape."

He picked me up by my hair and pulled me to a door. He opened it and threw me down it. And I fell down multiple stairs.

I landed on the bottom and god my back hurts so bad. I think I broke a few bones.

I laid on the ground. I saw mayce coming down the stairs.

"Im so sorry!" She says.

"It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong." I say.

"MAYCE!" I hear the man say.

She quickly gets up and walks up stairs. I see her shut the door. And all I saw was darkness. I couldn't even see my hand. I crawled a little bit but I was in pain. I felt sleep overcome me.

Time skip

I felt someone shaking me.

"I have to tell you something!"I hear mayce say.

I open my eyes and see her, crying.

"What!" I say.

"Ryan is going to kill you in a few minutes. For your power. He is one of zerefs demons, so watch out. I sent a request to two guilds. And one person from each guild is coming."

"Who?"

Before she could respond her head got cut off (I died lol). I looked upstairs and saw the man or who I learned is Ryan.

"Aw and I liked her." He said.

He made his way down the steps. He walked up to me and picked me up and threw me on his back. It really hurt.

"Now I don't like you. So guess what I'm going to do to you!" He laughed.

He threw me into a chair and tied my arms and legs to the chair. He put tape around my mouth and a cloth around my eyes so I couldn't see.

"Now let's start this!" Ryan says.

I feel a sharp pain in my arm. Then I felt my magic power going down.

But then something made my dragon senses perk up.

Lightning.

Laxus is here. Wow. I have hardly talked to him. I couldn't sense the other person, but they were strong.

I was almost out of power when I herd a battle going on. I couldn't see anything but I knew laxus was fighting.

I felt my power stop draining. And I felt cold arms pick me up.

"Let's get you home!"a masculine voice says.

I made my self comfortable in his arms and then I fell asleep.