Chapter 6

Today is going to be like day 3 but part 2. All because of the lamia scales leader. So I guess I might have to fight.

I threw on black legging and a white fall out boy t-shirt. With a black leather jacket over it.

I walked over to my teams balcony.

"(Y/n) your going to battle in a game called navel battle. Its going to be the only battle today. So fight your hardest oh and change into a swimsuit." Erza said.

"Yes!" I said.

I went to the changing room and changed into (picture). Its so cute.

I walked in the arena and saw my competition. Minerva was one of them. Yes! Even though shes from my brothers guild im going to battle her.

"NAVEL BATTLES ABOUT SO START. SO WATCH THESE BEAUTIFUL LADIES BATTLE IT OUT!" The announcer said.

We got teleported to a hige water dome, thankfully we could still breathe

"BEGIN!" MATO

I watched as the other girls battled it out until it was only me and minerva.

"Well hello (y/n)." She spits

"Hello minerva." I spit back.

"WATER GOD DRAGON ROAR!" I chanted.

I did a powerful water attack to her but it did seem to hit her.

The water started to turn cold, and all my muscles started to tense up.

"You cold? Let me turn up the heat!" Minerva said.

Then the water started turning hot, I mean hotter then my mixtape (lol I need help).

My skin felt like it was freezing.

"ICE GOD DRAGON WING SLASH!" I chanted.

I hit her but it only made her go a few inches away.

"You better not medd with me!" She yelled at me.

"Oh well dont mess with fairy tail. Since raven tail was kicked out, looks like I have to get all my anger out on you." I yelled.

"Oh yeah!"

"This is for wendy, gray, and lucy. ELEMENTAL UNISON RAID: WIND, ICE, CELESTIAL ROAR!" I chanted.

I used all of my magic on this.

A powerful spell of white, blue, and yellow was seen hitting minerva.

When the smoke disappeared there stood a unharmed minerva.

"My turn!" She says.

She started teleporting me in front of her. And when she does she kicks me and punches me.

I hardly could do anything because of the spell I did.

I started to see black dots in my vision.

She grabbed me by the throat and dangled me out of the dome.

She dropped me. I was waiting for me to hit the ground but instead I felt four caring arms grab me and place me on the ground.

"SOMEONE GET HER MEDICAL ATTENTION! " someone yelled.

I opened my eyes and saw faory tail yelling at sabortooth. I didnt see rouge but I did see the cocky blonde.

Gray picked me up and brought me into the game's infirmary.

"Thanks (y/n)" he said.

"No problem!" I said hoarsly.

I then feel asleep in the darkness.

I had a vision

I saw her, my mom. She saw doing dishes and she was wearing her favorite white dress.

I was playing with rouge in the kitchen. We were coloring pictures. I drew my family. I thought my family was the best.

That was until I saw my dad walk into the kitchen with a gun in his hand.

Then he shot her, right in front of me.

Rouge tried to block my eyes, but I already saw it. I cried out to mom. Dad turned around and looked shocked. He probably thought we were somewhere else.

Rouge got out of his chair and ran out of the back door. Dad followed him, with mom on the ground with blood all over.

I looked at my drawing and saw rouge and mom with blood all over them and me with a sad face.

I herd the back door open and dad walked in. He looked at me and smiled. He walked up to me, and a smelt it, i smelt alcohol.

"(Y/n) why did you kill mommy?" He asks.

"I didnt. You did daddy." Little six year old me said.

That was the first day he hit me.

I jumped up out of bed. I opened my eyes and saw rouge looking at me with sad eyes.

"Rouge?" I asked.

"Yes?" He says.

"Why are you here?"

"You were screaming my name and dads name and moms."

"I saw it."

"What."

"Moms death. He blamed it on me, and you left me alone with him."

I crawled back into bed and cried. I felt hands pick me up.

"I know I did, what do you think a 8 year old would do. I thought you would of followed me." He said.

I wiped my tears with the blanket.

"Get some rest." He says.

He kissed my forehead then left.