Chapter 1: Your So-Called Guardian

Big thanks to Konoira for making the artwork! Also this is what Anti will look like for now on in the story :)

ohmugud so sexy *-*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Your P.O.V)

"(Y/N), pay attention." My professor slaps his ruler on my desk, getting my attention back to reality. Everyone chuckles as I apologize to the professor. I continue writing my notes about the human mindscape, there are more things in the mind that we didn't know like about insanity and thoughts of a life before now.

RING RING RING! The bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom. "(Y/N), Are you OK? You haven't been acting like yourself lately?" My professor walks up to me. "Y-yeah , I haven't got much sleep lately." You pack your things. "If there is anything I can do for you, I would be glad." The professor leaves the classroom and I walk into the flooded corridors of students. "Look's like I have to swim my way out" You sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Narrator's P.O.V)

(Y/N) was walking back from school, the sun beating down at her only to slow her down. "Should I get some apples before I get home?" (Y/N) asks herself. She thought and thought and decided not to. She continued her way back to her townhouse home to only do her homework and sleep. How life is so boring, she wishes some EXCITING would happen instead of schoolwork.

Once (Y/N) got home from school the first thing she did was lay on the bed and drift into her own little world. Her own world had cute guys, food,no school and puppies! She wishes this could be her real life, oh how she wants to escape reality and into her little world.

(Y/N) slowly opens her eyes and see's a man with green hair and black eyes. "Hey.." said the man. (Y/N) screams and fall's off her bed. The man sat up and smirks at her. "You know its rude to not say hello." said the man. "Who the hell are you?" (Y/N)'s voice was shaky. " The names Antisepticeye." The man said. "H-how did you get in here?!".

"Magic." said Anti. "Why are you here?!" (Y/N) started to get up."Do you always have to ask question after question? I'm your guardian demon." said Anti as he gets up too. "G-guardian demon? Isn't it suppose to be guardian angel?" (Y/N) crosses her arms. Anti start's to walk up towards her, towering over her. "Well darling, I don't care if I'm a demon or angel, I just have to protect you."  (Y/N)'s face became red as he towers over her, staring into her (E/C) eyes.(Y/N) gulped and began to speak."So Mr. Antiseptic-" Anti interrupt's her. "I like to be called Anti instead of my full name"

"Okay then Anti, How am I suppose to believe that you are not some high school asshole that is not tricking me?" (Y/N)  slightly pushes him away from her but he was too strong for her to push him even a little bit." How can you explain my dark eyes?" Anti smirks.

"Touché". Anti goes back and sits on (Y/N)'s bed." So, what is your name anyways?" Anti asks as he looks around. "You're My Guardian and you don't even know my name?! It's (Y/N) (L/N)".

"Well (Y/N), It's nice to meet you." Anti smirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll try to update every day after, Along with some of my other books.

Thx for reading!