Chapter 12: Demonic Lust

Dat pussy doe

Now, I have finally got all the results for the lemon... and the answer is

*grabs glasses and squints*

.....yep.... Theres a fucking lemon. CONGRATS! YOU GONNA LOOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO A FUCKING DEMON! *THROWS LEMON SHAPED CONFETTI*

and now lets bleach our eyes out :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V)

   I was sitting on my bed,doing my science homework. Looking back and forth at the science text book and writing the answers down on a separate piece of paper. The sun slowly set and the stars came up. I checked the clock for the time, it read 7:23 PM. I finished the last questions and closed my book, setting it on my nightstand along with my homework.

   I was gonna take a nap but I had to remember what was left for me to do like chores and other things. I really don't want to see Anti, after what I said to him in a rude tone... He probably is very angry right now. Welp, Best not to think about it too much. I'll just not look straight at him and everything will be fine! I guess....

  I got up and walked down stairs to clean the dishes, as that was one of the chores I had to do before taking my nap. There was no sign of Anti which meant that the coast was clear, I swiftly and quickly  scurry over to the kitchen and checked be hide me if he came back from whatever he was doing. I turned on the water and started to scrub the dishes as quietly as possible.

  "Well, well, Look who came back out.." I hear Anti's voice from be hide me. I didn't turn around to see his stupid smirking face, I continued to clean the dishes. "Hey, Look at me when I'm talking" Anti  tugged at my shoulder. I took a sprinkle of water and flicked it at his face.

  "HEY! What the heck!" Anti growls as he dries his face with his hand. I chuckle a little and smile. "I was meaning to ask you, Do you like Mark?" Anti looks up at me. "Yeah, as a friend.." I get a little red. People thought that were dating because of that drunk kiss at the club, but just to the thought of me being with Mark.... it makes me feel warm. "You're lying, I know you are" Anti got closer to me. It took me awhile to accept the fact he knows that I'm lying so I came clean. "Heh, You know me well.." I look away from his glares.

   Suddenly, Anti was towering over me. This was like when we first met. Anti pushed my chin to face him, I see his souless purple eyes. "You are such an idiot..." He purred and then he slam his lips on mine. My eyes widen and I try to push him away but he was too strong. Anti slowly moves his right hand down my back and his current left hand still on my chin.

I couldn't resist his sweet taste, I close my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. We broke away from the kiss and stared at each other with the seductive hunger we both had. "I should of known, A demon with a hunger for sin" I chuckle as he still stares at me. "Well... Now that you mention sin...." Anti slowly slides his right hand up my shirt.

"Wanna loose your virginity to a sinner?" He smirks.

I glare at him, seductively. "You bet I do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Anti P.O.V)

 I chuckle at (Y/N)'s answer and started to kiss her neck. She moans softly as my warm lips glide on her exposed neck. I couldn't do this for long, so I started to make her load her seductive meter. "Ah~ Anti..." she softly moans my name, making my hunger for her body even larger. I pull up her tee-shirt, revealing her bra, suddenly (Y/N) tugged at my shoulder sleeve.

  "N-Not here.... people will see us.." She blushes and looks out the window. I smirk and pick her off her feet and carried her bridal style, to the master bedroom. "Gah! Put me down!" she squirmed as I carried her. I kicked the door open and threw her onto the bed, exposing her seductive side to me. I slam my lips onto (Y/N)'s and glided my right hand through her hair. "A-Anti..." she softly moans my name. I start to move down to her neck and softly give her love bites.

My free hand pulling up her shirt, revealing her bra. I pull up her bra and start to grope her left boob while I suck on the other one. (Y/N)'s moans start to spill out, signaling me to go fast. I suck harder and her moans grow bigger. I look up at her with a seductive smirk, seeing her drool a little on the side of her mouth.

I slam my lips on to her, I can't control myself..I want her right away. I pull down her shorts and underwear to reveal her womanhood already soaking wet. "Heh, I guess you couldn't wait" I chuckle slightly. I start off by licking her inner thighs for a tease then I work my tounge into her.

"Ah! Anti~" (Y/N) ark's back slightly. I move my tongue deeper inside her wet tavern, tasting her wet juices from the inside. "A-Anti..I'm G-gon-a.." I pull out my tounge and (Y/N) slightly whimpers. "Aww, come on! Don't tease me like that" (Y/N) whines. I come close to her ear and whisper into it, seductively.

"If you are gonna have sex with me, you're gonna have to follow my rules"

(Your P.O.V)

Those words made me shiver and made my heart beat faster. Why did I had to fall for a demon?

Anti took off him pants and boxers to reveal his manhood. "A-Anti.." I started off speaking but then looked away. "Hmm? Do you want me inside of you?" Anti purred in my ear.

"Y-yes.." I confess.

"You gotta beg for it"

"Please, I want you inside of me"

"That's a good girl~" Anti kisses my neck and slid's his member into me. I grunt in pain and bit down on my lip. "D-dang, you're tight!" Anti grunts as he tries to move a little. Finally with ease, Anti moves his member deeper into me.With each thrust he makes inside of me, makes me just wanting this to keep happening. I roll my head back in pain and pleasure, I can't believe I'm wanting this. Why I waited so long up until this moment.

"Ah! Anti! Right there!" I moan louder as he hits my G-Spot. "Heh, You need to beg for it, like the bitch you are"

"Anti! Harder!"

"Say my name!" Anti pulls on my hair.

"Anti!"

"Louder!"

Anti!!"

"LOUDER!"

"ANTI!" My last shout made it echo in the room. Right after that, I released myself and rolled my head up and stuck out my tounge. After that, Anti release himself in me. Filling me up with his hot cum, making my legs shiver. He made a few hard thrusts to keep his climax flowing inside of me. "A-Anti~" I drool and pant. Anti pulled his member out of me, making his hot juices oozing out of me and onto the sheets.  He collapses next to me and then turns to me to kiss my collar bone, hearing my heart beat out of my chest.

"Didn't expect that to happen~" Anti purrs in my ear then bites it. "Wanna go for another round?" He chuckles. "Let me rest for a minute" I pant as I wipe the sweat from my forehead.

I sigh and cuddle up to his chest, hearing his heart beat too. "I should of expected this from you, tch"

"This is what its like to be living with a demon, hun" Anti chuckle.

I can't believe I like this guy -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEH! FINALLY FINISHED

SORRY IF ITS CRAPPY! I HAD PARENTS WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME TO I COULDN'T GET INTO THE DETAIL :I

Until next time~