Chapter 2 : Demonic caution

Your P.O.V

Anti was laying on my bed, staring at me as I did my homework. "So (Y/N), what are you writing?" Anti asks. "I'm doing homework, why would you care.." I could hear Anti getting up from my bed and his footsteps creaking on the wooden flooring. He set's his chin on my head and chuckles. "Are humans always this cocky?" I didn't spoke after he asked me that question

"No, are demons always this annoying?" I ask with a low mocking voice, my eyes focused on my notebook. Anti scoff's and takes off his chin from my head. "You sure are a mocky little human,aren't ya?" I set down my pencil and turn towards him. "If you are a demon, do you have any powers?" I ask. Anti starts to grin. "I thought you would never ask, Yes most of us do have powers; I have strength and future vision." Anti rest's his left arm on my dresser. "Can others see you?"

"Yes." Anti spoke fast. "I cant fly sadly.." He sigh's and start's looking at the photo's on my dresser, he pick's up one and scan's it. "So where are your parents?" He asks me as he puts own the photo frame. I frown and turned around.

"They are dead... I lost them in a fire..." I spoke softly.

Anti didn't say anything for a while then he finally spoke. "So... you have no family?". What kind of stupid question is that?! "No....". I could hear Anti chuckle a little. "You are just like me then! And by that, I'm now your family." I turn to him and glare at him. "I am nothing like you! You cause destruction and calamity! Don't compare me to you!" I tell him with an angry tone. Anti's smile disappears and he just stares at me blankly. "You sure are brave to raise your voice at me, because..." Anti starts approaching me and he puts his hands around my neck and squeezes lightly. "I may be your guardian, but.... I can also kill you" My eyes widen as he starts squeezing my neck harder, my vision started to get black. "So don't act so sassy with me,(Y/N)" Anti stares into my eyes. "Agreed?" His voice sounded playful. I nod and he let's go of my neck. I gasp for air and my vision started to turn back to normal. "If you need me, I'll be downstairs." Anti spoke as he closes my bedroom door.  This guy can actually kill me with no hesitation, I need to be careful around him..

Anti's P.O.V

I was in the living room and for a 16 year old girl, she has a nice home. She may have took this home after her parents died. I turn on the TV and changed it to News.

"We are live at the murder site on Opal Drive, A young man by the name of-" I change the channel to sports. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and don't bother to even glance at (Y/N). She didn't say anything too, she just passed by me and into the kitchen. (Y/N) got out of the kitchen with an apple in her hand and she sits down on a couch across me. "Why are you still here?" She finally asked."I have to keep my eye on you at all times." I glance at her. "But that doesn't mean you live here" She takes a bite of the apple. "Well, how am I suppose to keep my eye on you the whole time?" I smirk at her. (Y/N) looks at me and gets up from the couch.

" Fine, but you will sleep on the couch." She leaves the living room and upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooooohhhhh muy gud

So much juicy stuff

(that is not a sexual reference -.- for all you dirty bastards out there)