Chapter 4: Demon Awareness

This picture scares the devil out of me

I mean just look at it! I would be pissing my pants if I was that kid o-o

Okay here's the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anti's P.O.V

After (Y/N)'s countless complaints about her school, The school day finally passed by and I don't have to listen to her. Were walking back from school and (Y/N) was talking about the mind scape in class. People where looking at me strangely, by how I look, my eyes... everything. I guess I have to get use to this.

"Anti! Are you awake?" (Y/N) waved her hands in my face. I blink twice and see her with an annoyed face. "Yeah, I'm still here.." I rubbed my eyes. "Are you tired?" She continued walking and I follow her. "Me? No, Of course not." I lie to her. (Y/N) steps in front of me and looks at me dead in the eye. "You're not telling the truth, I can see it in your eyes." she said. I smirk at her and shrug. "I guess you're right, (Y/N)." She scoffs and continues walking. "Once we get back home, You're sleeping."

Your P.O.V

Once Anti and I got back home, The first thing Anti did was lay on the couch. What can I expect? He's a lazy trash bag who doesn't know better. "If you need me, I'll be upstairs doing my homework." I said to him.

He groans in response.

I walk upstairs and turned on my computer and looked outside. The sun was setting and it got cooler by the minute. I was lost in space as I looked out, thinking about my life. My computer finally made the opening noise which meant that the warm up was finished. I logged in and went to Wikipedia. I was going to do my homework but then I remembered something...

I typed in "Demon Guardians"

One site showed up. About belief's of these Guardians, it is said a specific person is sent by a specific demon to help them through life, Unlike a Angel, The demon only comes if the person is sinful as well. Like every demon, They where like humans before. But they where sinful and filled with hatred and committed suicide

 Could Anti been human before?

I closed the page and went downstairs for dinner. Anti was watching the news instead of sleeping. "I thought you went to sleep." He didn't look at me. "I couldn't sleep." I roll my eyes and went into the kitchen. I had some left overs from two nights ago so I guess I can finish them. I placed the food from the container and ate the leftovers. "(Y/N), check it out! Another murder." Anti called from the living room, I carried my leftovers and sat on the couch.

"Yet another murder happened again fifty minutes ago in Rosoco Street. A young man by the name of Dakota Remeer, age 15." My eyes widen as I continue to eat my leftover chicken. "Dakota Remeer... wasn't he a student in my math class.." I mumble to myself. Anti was focused to the TV and I have finished the leftovers so I put them on the table next to the couch. I slowly close my eyes and try to keep them open, But I was too tired to keep them open so I just defeated myself and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip because no one wants to wait 2 hours for nothing~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes and blinked a few times to get my eye sight back. I look around, it was night time and there was no sign of Anti. I get up and started to walk towards upstairs but I hear a bang up there. I run up to my room and opened the door slowly. "Anti? Are you okay?" I spoke out. He turn towards me with a glare that gave me shivers down my spine. "Well look who finally woke up" Anti spoke as he stretched ." Uh huh, What are looking at?" I walk up to him and looked over his shoulder. I see the murder lists of the recent death's. 

Jordan Hamel

Alexandra Malark

Dakota Remeer...

"I think that this is a demons game." Anti scrolls down. "Demon's game? Could the others killed them?"I ask him. "Probably... But we don't know that for sure. It's unusual for people to die right after another." I study the time, names and streets that the three people died on. "How would you know that this is a demons work?" Anti glares at me again but this time, it actually made me jump a little. "I know demons who would do this kind of things.." Anti closes the window and lays on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I first look at him and thought: Could of Anti killed a human before?

I still cant trust him, even if he's my guardian.

"Anti.... Have you killed any human before?" I ask with a shaken voice.

"Yes, I have.." My eyes widen as his respond. Why should I be surprised? He's a demon, he does this as a day job... It's his nature to kill humans.

"I may be you're guardian... But I can also kill you." Those words echoed in my head ever since he said them. I look at the time and started to work from school. By the time I finished my work it was 12:34 AM. "Ugh, I'm going to over sleep." I groan as I rubbed my eyes. I checked on Anti and he was asleep.  Great! Now where am I going to sleep? I got up and turned off my computer and lights. Before I went downstairs, I covered Anti with a blanket. "I may be nice to you, But that doesn't mean I trust you." I whisper to him and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's that?

The chapter long enough for you?

YA HAPPY YOU GREEDY LITTLE BASTARDS?!

sorry I didn't mean that XD I thought that was funny XD