Chapter 10: Who was I?

Okay guys, I know it was... a little too fast so I'm trying my best to slow it down like a snail on a very...very tiny scooter 🐌

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Anti's P.O.V)

After when (Y/N) finally passed out from drinking too much booze and sexually taking advantage of me, I sat down on the couch and try to catch my breath from chasing her around the freakin house. I look back at (Y/N) who was sleeping on the cold tile floor, sometimes I wonder what shes thinking and how she even get's away with it.

I sigh then carry (Y/N) upstairs to her room. The room was very dark but the only light source was the moonlight shining from the window near her bed. I placed her down and covered her with a blanket. I stared at her (DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY YOU DIRTY BASTARDS), thinking about what happened earlier.

That kiss was a lie.... she didn't mean it.

Of course I wasn't really upset or anything about that kiss..... It's just.. (Y/N) needs to know not to play with love like that, it can hurt someone very bad. It could even hurt me. I close the bedroom door then went downstairs and picked up all the trash that was in the living room. "More money gone down the drain" I sigh and threw the rest of trash away. I look back at the living room to check for any more trash, then turned off the lights. There was nothing to do... at least something to not wake (Y/N). I looked out the patio door and saw a beautiful blue starry sky. I went outside to get a better view, closing the door be hide me.

The sky... It feels so familiar...

I looked around the patio and saw a ladder that lead up to the room. I climbed up the ladder and sat at the edge. The view was like a dream... horrifyingly like a memory. I sat there... watching as the stars in the sky twinkle as if there was no day..

(Your P.O.V)

I kissed Anti... Why.... Did I kiss him?

What will Mark think? Will he be mad? Will Anti mad at me? Will he leave me? Will I be all alone...?

I open my eyes and rubbed my head. I remembered that a couple of hours ago I had a movie night or something with Anti... and I was drunk.. I looked around my room to only realize that I was in here. "Where's Anti?" I thought to my self. I turn to the window and looked out. The night was so bright for a thousand stars to shine. I opened my window and leaned to the edge. I look up and saw Anti, looking straight at the sky, I guess he's admiring the view too. "Whatcha doing up there?" I ask him, getting his attention to me. "The same reason why you are looking outside" He chuckles. "Well come on up, bring some popcorn why you are at it.

I roll my eyes and climbed out of the window and I pull myself up to sit on the roof with Anti. "Sure is beautiful.." Anti sighs. Something shot in my head and I look at Anti. 'Um... Anti?" He looks at me with a tilted head. "Was it possible for you to be human before?"

Anti frowns. "I.... don't remember exactly but... I think so..." I sat there with my heart beat pound in my ears, making me shiver a little. "Do you remember something at least about your past?" I ask daringly. "I remember, I didn't act like how I am now.... I had bright blue eyes... I had a family, I had a baby brother along with a Mother and Father..."

"And...."

"And?"

"I remember that.... I shot someone in order to save someone important..... Then right around the corner of my eye...."

"I died"

I frown and looked down at the grass on the ground. "Do you think that your family is still alive?" I ask.

"I just don't know (Y/N)..." Anti sigh's.

"Well... if you don't have a family.... You're just like me.And by that,I'll be your family!" I scoot close to him and lay my head on his shoulder. "Heh, I guess you are..." Anti chuckles then looks up into the night sky.

"You are a part of my family..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*LOUDLY GASPS*😲😲😲😮😮😮

BUILDING A CONNECTION! BUILD LIKE WERE FREAKIN BOB DA BUILDER

Mk so I was proud of this chapter, By the awesome picture (Make sure to visit Konoira's deviant art profile for more awesome pictures) and the backstory!

Well... Until next time.