The arrangement

Please read my new book: once upon a friendship & the love square. I would really appreciate it.

Heart racing at the beautiful smile on her face, Adrien obliged and left it at that.

"Alright, Kitty, I think we're done for tonight." She turned to him, and Adrien quickly replaced his disappointed frown with his usual grin. "Same time Wednesday night?"

"I will eagerly await your arrival," he said with grand bow. That was more truth than teasing—Wednesday couldn't come fast enough.

Ladybug rolled her eyes and shot him a smirk. "Right, well good night!"

He watched as she dashed away, slinging her yoyo and disappearing into the night. Then with a sigh, he turned and headed home himself, hoping to catch a few hours of sleep before class the next morning.

...

Adrien fought off a yawn as he walked into the classroom. Sometimes he thought it would be nice to not be so tired all of the time—but then he would remind himself that being tired meant spending time with Ladybug. It was more than a fair trade.

Besides, no one in his class ever looked happy about starting school on Monday morning. Nino was slouched low in his chair, Alya was was sitting behind him with glazed eyes, and Marinette was even lying face down on her desk, her head resting on her crossed arms.

Hi guys sorry for the late update but this story will soon be finished. If you like this story comment and also add to the comment section if you have any ideas as I have said before. Please ask any of your friends to follow me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys for reading. Bye