Aaron x Aphmau

Aaron
I was sitting on my bed when I get a text from Aphmau.

Aph-Hey Aaron can I come over?
Aaron-Sure.
Aph-Cool I will be there in 5 minutes.
Aaron-Ok.

Nock Nock

Aaron
"Coming!" I opened the door and seen a blushing Aphmau. "Why are you blushing?" Then she came and kissed me. "A-Aphmau I love you." She then wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I kissed from the center of her breast up her collarbone up her neck and all the way to her mouth and hovered over her lips lightly brushing my lips on hers. I backed her up to the wall then I started to move and she did to, our hips moved together and we made tiny moans.

Aphmau
"We should go up to your room before Kawii~Chan finds out...Mmm." Aaron carried us up the stairs cause I still have my legs around him. Then he gently laid me down on his bed then he took off his pants and jacket off then his boxers. Then he undid my pants and took them off then I took of my shirt, then he took my underwear off. "A-Aaron I'm s-still a v-virgin..." He grinned evilly. He caught me off guard and flipped me over were I was now on my stomach. He slipped his member into my woman hood and slowly started to thrust. A few tears left my eyes and Aaron kissed them away.

Aaron
"It will stop hurting soon." She nodded and I went faster.

Aphmau
He went faster and faster and it stopped hurting then he went even faster then we both came and he exited me and we both collapsed on the bed and I curled up to Aaron. "I love you too." Then we fell asleep.