Reid X Katelyn {Suggestion}

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

"UGH! Why is it so hot in here!" I am getting really irritated because our air condition broke in the middle of the summer. I am with Jeffery and someone name Reid. He looks hot, to be honest. And I mean the other one other than the stupid condition that broke!

Reid-"Jeffery why don't you go to the beach. Kaitlyn, follow me to my house. I need to talk to you. Okay, Jerrery?"

He nodded and left me with Reid. I followed him over to his house and he locked the front door. I sat down on the sofa in the living room and he sat right beside me. I was trapped by him and the arm of the sofa. Oh well, could be worse. Like stuck like this with Travis. Barf. I felt a hand on my leg so I looked into Reid's gray eyes. His black/white hair sculpting his face magnificently. He rubbed my leg to my thigh and held it there. I felt the heat rise between my legs for the first time since college. Wait, Reid. Reid. REID! My mouth dropped and I looked at him shocked. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same.

Reid-"This time if we start something we won't be interrupted."

His husky voice made me shiver a little. "I thought you had a girlfriend..." I couldn't keep the hurt from my voice as I said that. He kissed my neck a little. leaving love bites up and down my neck and collarbone.

Reid-"No. I don't. I want you. Not Ivy."

More heat went between my legs and I felt myself becoming wet...I blushed. He held me at arms length and when he saw the blush he knew why. His hand went between my legs and he smirked at me. "U-Um..." I felt my strong, independent, hard head self-retreat away from me and the girl from college come back. Reid plucked me up into his arms and headed for the stairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me up them and into his room. He laid me down and removed his shirt. Revealing his abs and chest. He came over and my clothes went flying in an instant. He hovered over me and kissed me. Sparks flew when we kissed. He positioned his self to enter and with one thrust he was inside of me. I yelped a little.

Reid-"Dang Kaitlyn. You're so tight."

I threw my head back when he thusted in and out of me. Stretching me to his size. Soon the pain went away and it is like 100 heat waves went into me. All the sounds were was mine and his moans and the thumping of him hitting against me. His hands went up to my hips and he picked me up a little and my legs wrapped around his hips. The pleasure multiplied as he went faster than lightning speed. Soon I couldn't hold it. I looked at him as a signal. He nodded for me to do it. We both released and he moved a little when he collapsed on the bed. He slowly pulled out and wrapped me up in his arms. We slowly fell asleep.