(Girl) Reader X Vlad {Requested}

I just arrived at my new house on My Street. I moved here cause my sister Kawii~Chan wanted me to. I am so glad I don't talk like her though. My mother had me with a normal man. Kawii~Chan's dad is the one who taught her how to talk in 3rd person. But right now I am unpacking my boxes when I herd my phone go off. I grabbed it from my purse and it was my sister calling.

Call Start
Kawii~Chan-"Sis, Kawii~Chan wanted to ask you if Kawii~Chan could bring over some of Kawii~Chan's friends?"

"Fine Kawii~Chan. I will put the rest of my boxes in the basement."

Kawii~Chan-"YAY! Kawii~Chan will be there soon!"
Call End

Ugh, my ears. Oh well, I better move these boxes down to the basement. *Zap!* There we go. And yes, I have magic powers. My father wasn't all the way normal. He is the Shadow Lord...heh, he is really mean sometimes. That is the reason why I moved here.

Knock
Knock

"Coming!" I went to the door and I am immediately hugged by Kawii~Chan. "Hey sis." I smile and she smiled back at me. I let them all in and they sat down on the couches in the living room. Garroth-"There is one more person coming. He is my little brother."

"Ok. The more the merrier." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "So, do you guys want any cake or tea?" Kawii~Chan got up and ran to the kitchen screaming.

Kawii~Chan-"I'LL MAKE SOME!!!"

I laughed, then I herd the door bell. "I'll get it." I went to open the door and when I did I almost burst into tears. I hugged Vlad. "Vlad..." He hugged back.

Vlad-"Oh my Irene, (Your name) I thought your father killed you!"

I shook my head. ~2 hours later~ After most of them left only Vlad and I were left. I looked up and he had his hand out. I took it and he pulled me up and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he ran up the stairs. He kicked my door open and locked it without breaking the kiss. "I've missed you..." He nodded and kissed his way down to my collarbone. I felt a wet feeling between my legs. I blushed and I seen him smirk. In a matter of second he was inside me. We had nothing on and we were on the bed. He went faster. We both moaned and he went faster until we both came. We collapsed on the bed and I snuggled up to him and we fell asleep.

Vlad-"I missed you too (Your name)."