(Girl) Reader X Garroth

Your POV
I love reading about (Your fav. subject)

Knock
Knock
Knock

I wonder who that is at 10:00? I get up and go to the door. I open it and Garroth is there, "Oh, hey Garroth. What are you doin here at 10?" He kisses me and closes the door with his foot. He pushes me to the ground. "Garroth? What are you-" Before I could finish he smashes his lips on mine again. He rubs me between the legs and my core was becoming wet. "Mm, Garroth." He looked at me with lust full eyes. He swooped me up in his arms and ran up the stairs.

Garroth-"Your mine tonight, (Your name)."

I gulped and felt him toss me on my bed. I looked at him as he took his shirt, pants and boxers off. His long manhood erected and I blushed. He smiled and came over and took my shirt and skirt off. He untied my bra and threw it across the room along with my other cloths. He pulled my underwear off and I blushed at him again. I smirked and pulled him onto the bed. I made his manhood slam inside me as I jumped onto it. I screamed in pleasure. "Garroth, I've only known you for 2 days and I am in love with you. Mmm!" I bounced up and down on him. We both screamed out in pleasure as we both climaxed.

Garroth-"I love you too, (Your name)."

I laid down beside him and he threw the cover over us as we fell asleep in each others arms.

I need suggestions on what ships I can do. Or just give me 2 names and I will make one on them. Even girlxgirl and boyxboy. Just give me 2 Aphmau names and I will make a lemons about it. Until then I will make reader x someone. Next will be for the boys. It will be a boy reader x a girl character. Also, you can send me your name x someone you have a crush on in MCD. Love u all bye! 😜