Cadenza X (Male) Reader

This is the most graphic one I have written.

Cadenza's POVI was in the park today and I felt like I was being watched. I looked up into the trees and I seen a handsome man staring at me. I seen he had a cut from what looks like a sword on his cheek. I motioned for him to follow me. He followed me to my house and I pointed to a chair in my living room. I went into my bathroom and got mine and Laurence's first aid kit. Since we share a house. But he is away at a meeting in Massachusetts. That is really far away from Phoenix Drop and the Tula Region. Anyways, back to the injured man. I went back into the living room where I noticed he had a stab wound on his arm. Cause he is like Aaron, he doesn't wear a shirt usually. But this man had no shirt at all on. I made my way over to him and this may be weird for me to do but I straddled his lap. He looked shocked but then he shocked me by pulling me further up on his lap. I took out a needle and thread and started to clean and sew his arm up. I then looked at his cheek that had the other cut. I clean it and put a big, big Band-Aid on it. I smile at him and when I try to get up he pulls me into a hug. I look into his (your color) eye and I notice that it is my old school boyfriend (Your name). "(Your name) is that really you? I thought you left? I've missed you so much." I hug him and he holds my hips and brings me closer to him on his lap. I felt his 'friend' poking through his pants and poking my leg. He is very handsome, always has been. His (Your hair color) and his (Your eye color) always hypnotized me. He kissed me and I felt heat go through my body and I blushed. He leaned close to my ear and whispered.

(Your name)-"I came back for you. I remembered that you said you wouldn't get married or do anything with another man so I came back to get my princess back. Cause I haven't done that with any other women. Your my first and I want you to be my only."

I melted at his words. I ran my hand down his abs and chills went to my core and I tried closing my legs but he then put his hand there and rubbed me. I blushed and kissed him, leaning down on his hand. "I want you as my one and only. Forever." That made his 'friend' to go straight up. I blushed and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he carried me up the stairs. He opened and closed the door after us. He locked the door and carried me to the bed. He pulled my dress over my head and I blushed more. I was now only in my bra and underwear. He took his pants and underwear off. He came over to me and I couldn't help but look at him erection. He seen where I was looking and he smirked. He came over and leaned over me and held my arms above my head on the bed. His hand roamed down my chest and between my legs. He smirked and pulled my underwear off. He lowered his head down to there and kissed my clit. I gasped as his tongue circled it. He pushed my legs further apart and I wrapped them around his head. His tongue entered me, in and out. "(Your name). Stop, I want you." I guess that is what he wanted to hear, cause the next time I blinked he entered me. I moaned. I am not a virgin, even though I have to tell everyone I know that I am. My brother knows that I'm not though. He knows about high school. I am brought out of my thoughts when I feel him taking my bra off. He does and he throws it across the room. He leans down and nibbles my nipple. I moan and arch my back. He goes faster and faster. I couldn't hold it anymore and neither could (Your name). We came at the same time. It felt more connecting without a condom.