(Boy) Reader X Aphmau

Your POV

I was walking down the street of My Street and I seen Aphmau crying on the sidewalk. I run up to her and pick her up bridal style and started walking towards my house. I live alone cause I am considered 'scary' cause I am Aaron's brother. But I am the opposite of Aaron. Even though we are twins I have (Your hair color) and (Your eye color). Aaron hurt Aphmau, I can tell. She has a smack mark on her tear stained face. She started to cry harder so I went faster to my house. I snapped my fingers and the door was opened. I walked in and did the same thing to close the door, cause I have magic powers. Thank Irene, Aaron doesn't have them. Aphmau would really be hurt then. Aaron is dead meat when I see him again. "Aphmau, what did he do?" She shook her head denying my question. "I'm serious, answer me." She jumped a little and cried more. I kissed his head and headed my way up to my room. My room door is always open when I'm not in it so I just walked in and closed the door with my foot. "Aphmau, what did he do?" She shook her head in denial again. I sighed and tossed her on the bed. I took my shirt off and she curled up in a ball. "Do you think I will hurt you?" She nodded and I sighed angrily. I walked over to the bed and she meeped? "Aphmau, I wont hurt you. I'll show you." She shook her head. I rubbed her leg and she jumped.

Aphmau-"A-Aaron...hit me...cause I told him I loved you...not him..."

I sighed and gathered her up in my arms again. I kissed her from her lips around the side of her face down to her neck. She let out a small moan. She put her head sideways to allow me more access. I grinned and kissed her collarbone. She moaned again so I took the chance and stuck my tongue into her mouth and explored. She ran her hands up and down my bare back and made chills go down to my spine. I ran my hands up her shirt and around to the front. I grabbed one of her heavenly made breast.

Aphmau-"I want you, (Your name)."

I took that as permission and took her shirt and bra off. She tugged at my jeans and finally got annoyed and snapped her fingers where they disappeared along with her cloths. We were both naked. I flipped her upside down and laid her on the bed. I spread her legs and licked her wet core. I entered my tongue and went in and out as Aphmau moaned in pleasure. I caught her off guard and entered my manhood and trusted in and out. Her moans grew louder.

Aphmau-"Faster (Your name)!"

I went faster and faster until we both came and I laid beside her and pulled her close as we fell asleep.

Bye! BTW this was hard to make as a girl. I don't know anything about boys. (Other then some are idiots)