Garroth x Cadenza

GarrothI was visiting Laurence today and we were just talking when his sister Cadenza comes down stairs with her nightgown on and her hair curled but still messy like she just woke up

Garroth
I was visiting Laurence today and we were just talking when his sister Cadenza comes down stairs with her nightgown on and her hair curled but still messy like she just woke up. "Hey Cadenza." She freezes where she was and looked at me shocked.

Cadenza
"H-Hey Garroth...Laurence why didn't you tell me he was here!" He smirked.

Laurence
"You were asleep, hey Garroth I need to do some stuff today so I am leaving, see you tonight?" Me and Garroth are having a sleep over tonight.

Garroth
"Yep um can I just stay here and wait till ya get back?"

Laurence
"Sure dude um ya sure my sis can be annoying sometimes."

Garroth
"Ya I will be ok." Laurence nodded and left. I turned around and Cadenza was gone. "Cadenza?"

Cadenza
"I'm in the kitchen!" I yelled from the kitchen.

Garroth
I walk into the kitchen and I seen Cadenza at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee. "Hey Cadenza how are you today?"

Cadenza
"Good, how are you today?"

Garroth
"Good-" I was interrupted by a pair of lips on mine. "C-Cadenza..."

Cadenza
"I am so sorry I d-" I was this time interrupted by Garroth kissing me..."................."

Garroth
"I love you Cadenza I have ever since I met you."

Cadenza
"I love you too Garroth..." The he picked me up bridal style and carried me up stairs and went to my room and laid me on the bed and took his shirt off. "G-Garroth?"

Garroth
"What?" She had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?"

Cadenza
"We cant tell Laurence ok?"

Garroth
I kissed Cadenza again and said "Ok only when you are ready." I took my pants of and Cadenza took her nightgown off. I kissed her again. "Do you want to before we do?"

Cadenza
"Y-Yes I love you." Garroth then took my underwear off and his boxers. Then I put my legs around his waist and he slid his member into my women hood and he started to trust and it felt like a life time. When we finally came Garroth kissed me and covered me up then he got into the shower and got dressed and went down stairs and I went to bed.