Katelyn X (Male) reader

Katelyn's P.O.V

Aphmau-"Katelyn hurry up! The guest are almost here!"

"Shut it! If you want me to wear a stupid dress then hush!" Aph finally left me alone so I changed into the dress I actually like. I then did my makeup. Ugh.

Aphmau-"THERE HERE!!! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!!"

"SHUT UP!!! I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!!!"

-5 minutes later-

I finished my makeup and other gobble-goop girls do. I sighed and opened my door. Making sure nothing tears the lace dress I am wearing. I went down the stairs and looked up and gasped at who I saw.

(You)-"K-Katelyn?!?"

I ran back up the stairs but (your name) being a wizard, you were already there. I backed up and almost fell down the stairs but you caught me and scooped me up. (Your name) carried me to my room and locked the door with a snap of the fingers. (your name) carried me to the bed and sat down with me on his masculine lap. He turned me where I was straddling his thighs. Which is weird doing with a dress on. He then crashed his lips to mine. I ran my fingers through his hair.

(You)-"I've missed you."

I kissed him roughly. "I missed you too (Your name)". I pushed his vest off and him. I bent over him and his hands clasped my hips. I groaned and deepened the kiss. Soon the dress was flying and so was his shirt and pants. I looked up and down his body and my eyes landed on his boxers. I blushed and he smirked.

(You)-"Like what you see."

I groaned and pulled him on top of my body. "One: Don't be like Travis. Two: Yes I do." He smirked and kissed my neck. Soon the kisses traveled down to my bra. He untied it in the middle and it revealed my breast. He kissed one and massaged the other. I felt him position himself at my entrance and he thrust in. I yelped into his mouth but soon it turned into complete pleasure. I moaned as he went faster. Soon the pleasure turned into absolute want. I scraped my nails down his bare back and he groaned then went faster. We soon couldn't hold it anymore and we both released and he collapsed beside me on the bed.

(You)-"That was fun. We should do it again sometime."

He pulled me close and I fell asleep.