F O U R

Quick Authors Note:WHERE THE HADES HAVE I BEEN?I accidentally deleted wattpad of my phone due to storage issues.But now I swear you will have more updates!!I will try and draft as many as possible and post them.I am on vacation without my laptop but I swear more updated to come!!

Chapter:4

Ship: Multiple

Chapter name:Betrayed

Type :Chaos Army

Set:Before Trials of Apollo after BOO

-------------------------------------------

Percy's Pov

I grabbed the box.Tonight is the night I will Propose to Annabeth.I asked her to meet me at the lake.I can't make a fool out of myself the entire camp was there.EVEN CHIRON!I checked the box was hidden then I sprinted to the lake.I saw two figures.One that I could make out as Annabeth but the other one I was not so sure.I ran a bit closer and guess what I saw?Daniel!

Let me tell you about Daniel.The day he showed up at camp he defeated a Half dead empousa  that i whacked in the head.I was annoyed at his ego. On top that he flirted with annabeth all the time.Later on at night he was pushing a hermes and hephaestus kid aroung about something.Then at the campfire he was claimed by posiedon. Later for us to find out he made a fake claiming.Then a archery he tried to kill me and Chiron.

Any ways back to what I saw.He and Annabeth were in a heated kiss.

I thought she loved me!

I guess not.

"Well look what we have here A DIRTY LITTLE CHEATER!"

"Percy It's not like that.He put a spell on Me!"

I kinda believed her.

She cheated on you!

I threw the ring at her and let it drown."You broke something that could be permanent."I snapped and ran away .

----------Timeskip---------

I've been running for 3 hours now when a purple portal appeared out of nowhere.A man with oily brown hair and calming black eyes with specks of purple appeared.I halted,I recognised him.
"Hello Perseus,I am Chaos,Maker of the universe.I can tell you have been betrayed."He said keeping his eyes on me.
"How do you know.What do you want?"I replied, fear evident in my voice.
"I am here to get people for my army.The army of the betrayed Chaos' army."

Part 2 is coming!!!