O N E

Chapter Number-1

Ship:Percabeth

Type of story:AU (Alternate Universe)

Chapter name: Player

-------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth stared at herself in the mirror fixing her light grey top and tucking back a stray strand of her curly blonde hair."Woo! Anna you look hot!"Thalia commented,while entering their shared collage dorm."Thanks Thals. And my name is Annabeth not Anna"She replied smoothly."What ever,any ways who are you going with?"

"How do you know I was on a-You know nevermind. And i'm going with Percy."

"That's the school's biggest player you're going out with!"Thalia exclaimed.

"Bye!"

----------------------------Time skip to the date---------------------------------------

Percy

Sure Percy had dated many girls,but none of them made percy feel like..This.He had butterflies and he felt like doing something clichè and cute.He set up a picnic on the beach,If anyone saw him,the schools biggest player,On a romantic date with the schools hottest nerd.He would be dead.

It was 3:25 and she was early as always looking amazing.She had her curly hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a grey tanktop with criss cross patterns all on the back her denim jeans were paired with the top.Percy could make out a faint outline of a swimsuit underneath.

"Hey."She said casually.

"Hey"He was nearly stuttering now.

"Let's play 20 questions to get to know each other better."He finally managed to say after the awkward silence.

"Kay.I'll go first.Whats your favourite colour?" Simple

"Blue"True he absulutely adored blue.

"Whats your favourite subject?"She was the biggest nerd.And her face seemed to light up so good?

"Architechture"She seemed much more...comfortable now.

"Favourite type of mythology?"

"Greek"

"SAME!!"She exclaimed

So they started talking about how it's hercales not hercules.

Soon they got on the topic of gods.

"I like Athena as my mom.You?"

"Posiedon as my dad."

"Speaking of water lets swim!"Annabeth said straightening out

Annabeth

He dived in splashing me.i just jumped in to and splashed him.We continued splashing for sometime until he won.

once we dried off the sun was starting to set.He turned to me.His hand was on my cheek and his lips-inches from mine.I stared into his eyes as we closed the gap.