Waking Up & Reuniting

(A/N)
I'm baaaaack! Sorry i've been away for a while. I'll explain at the end, but for now. Enjoy!

I slowly begin to wake up as my head throbs. I groan and touch my head gently and hiss in pain. I slowly sit up feeling a stabbing pain in my ribs and then the door hisses open revealing Padme and Reese.

"Master!" Reese yells as he runs to my bedside.

"Oh, Reese! Thank goodness you're ok." I say as I let out a sigh of relief. He takes my hand.

"I thought you might die." He says and I smile.

"Not a chance, bud." I say as Padme smiles. I slowly sit up and swing my legs over the side of my bed.

"What do you think you're doing? You can't get up." Padme says.

"Watch me." I say as I stand with Reese's help. I refuse to be weak. I walk over and grab my light saber and start heading towards the door when a med droid comes in.

"Oh. Hello. It is good to see that you have awaken, but I am afraid that I cannot allow you to leave just yet." It says.

"Why not?" I ask annoyed.

"There are a few tests I need to run and I need to check your head wrap." It says and I groan and sit back down. Then I hear Padme whisper to Reese.

"Your master hates medical bays." Reese chuckles as I allow the droid to look over me. Soon, but not soon enough, he finishes and tells me I can go. I jump off the bed and bolt out the door. I wait for them just outside of the bay.

"So where are we going now?" I ask as they walk to me.

"My apartment. The Jedi masters are sending two more Jedi to help protect me." Padme says.

"Yeah. There names are-" Reese begins but Padme cuts him off.

"Reese why don't you go tell captain Typho we are almost ready?" Padme says and his eyes widen and he runs off.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just know how much you hate med bays." She says with a too innocent smile.

"I don't trust you." I say and she shrugs.

"Sorry. Let's go. You need to rest." She says as she walks to the ship and I follow. We get back to her apartment soon and she has me go rest in the back room. Reluctantly I obey. Only when she threatens to have Captain Typho tie me down. I lay down on the bed and quickly drift off to sleep.

(Obi-wan's POV)
Anakin stands next to me extremely nervous to see Padme again. I can't help but chuckle.

"You're sweating. Relax." I say and he rolls his eyes and starts talking about how he hasn't seen her in ten years.

'At least you get to see the one you care about. I haven't seen Vanna in a very long time.' I think as the elevator dings. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a familiar gungan shout my name and grab my hand.

"Obi? Obi! Mesa so excited to seeing yousa. Senator Padme. Thesa Jedi arrived. Looky. Looky Senator." He says very quickly and Padme turns with an unusually happy smile.

She says something about being happy to see me and then notices Anakin. I sigh as he trips over his words and I see a young padawan watching our every move.

"Hello, young padawan." I say and he stands and bows.

"Master." He says then stands straight up.

"I am master Obi-wan Kenobi. This is my padawan learner Anakin Skywalker." I introduce us as Anakin notices the young boy who nods in greeting.

"My Name is Reese O'Dare." He says and I look around for his master.